can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk)

Discus and support can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a hand full of purchased games on xbox but i recently made conversion to pc. Is it possible to use product key to load the game on other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnderGalaxy, Oct 1, 2022.

1. EnderGalaxy
    EnderGalaxy Guest

I have a hand full of purchased games on xbox but i recently made conversion to pc. Is it possible to use product key to load the game on other platforms? Thanks

:)

EnderGalaxy, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Tezzerrific Win User

How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?

on PC cyberpunk has to be purchase from GOG or Steam, it is no available on the Microsoft store for PC.

The gamesave is not transferrable either.

most of the xbox games you own on console are not available to pc via the Microsoft store and you have to purchase from Steam, EA, Ubisoft, Epic GOG etc etc.

there are some that are play anywhere but this is a small list.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Streaming games from my console onto my pc

To answer your question, you can stream any game in your library. However, as other's have already stated, this is purely a video feed from the console to your PC. None of your PC hardware will be used. Cyberpunk runs pretty bad on Xbox One hardware and it won't play any better by streaming it.

If Cyberpunk is the game you want to play then you'll ideally need a Series X or a Series S console. The Series S version has recently been given a 60fps patch. If you want to play it on a PC, you'll need a suitable gaming PC.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Transfering game.

Hi,

Microsoft does not sell the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077. You've bought the console version which can not be installed on a PC. Unless your son owns an Xbox you will need to

request a refund

The PC version can only be purchased from
    Steam
    or GoG.com. Note that the PC version of Cyberpunk 2077 isn't available on disc for PC,
    it's download only.
  6. Mousepotato69 Win User

pc game pass launcher will not start up

I have the same issues on both my computers running Windows 10. Both are gamers PC 1 a desktop the other a laptop. Both are HP OMEN gamer systems with very good graphics cards and I can sign-in on the web but not my app or any game in it other than on
    the web. I have uninstalled it several times on the 29th of December, 2020. The only thing that changed was I purchased Cyberpunk2077 and installed it a few days ago and today I start receiving warnings about possible issues with graphics not functioning properly
    but yet Cyberpunk plays just fine by its own Icon on desktop. I did install a GOG launcher for Cyberpunk it was the only way to purchase it for PC at the time I purchased the game.
Thema:

1. can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk) - Similar Threads - play games purchased

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  4. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  5. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  6. How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?: So I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Xbox series X edition for Christmas. My fiance went through full set up yesterday and enjoyed playing his game! I was also kind of excited to play around with...
  7. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  8. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  9. Would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game on windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game on windows...: Hello, I would like to purchase Tachyon: The Fringe on my Steam account and play the game, however I have a new computer from last year with windows 11 Home. I am not a computer Wiz so would...
  10. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...