Can I play games on eaglelake graphics card??

Discus and support Can I play games on eaglelake graphics card?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone.... My question might seem stupid but I really need answers I have an old PC with 6 gb ram and an Intel eaglelake graphics card....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DivyanshuZM, Oct 16, 2022.

1. DivyanshuZM
    DivyanshuZM Guest

Hello everyone.... My question might seem stupid but I really need answers

I have an old PC with 6 gb ram and an Intel eaglelake graphics card.... Can I play CS go with it .... If not then is there any game (average one) that I can play on my PC??

:)

DivyanshuZM, Oct 16, 2022
  2. DivyanshuZM Win User

Thanks for your help ... I'll let you know if it works ....
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

CS Go likely will run

You should try games about 8-10 years old. You’ll have to check the requirements. Nothing more than DX10 can be required
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I play GTA 4 on eaglelake graphics??

Hi,

Telling us what graphics your PC has is only half the information required when it comes to being able to run GTA IV or indeed any game on a PC. We would also need your CPU. I'm guessing your CPU is probably an old Intel Core2Duo or Core2Quad, circa 2008.

The graphics hardware in your PC 'Eaglelake' is actually integrated into the the System Board. It's not a Graphics Card, as you described in your other post here.

GTA IV is an old game, but it's a game that at the time of release has a dedicated graphics card listed as its minimum requirements. That being either a NVIDIA 7900+ or a 256MB ATI X1900. Your graphics hardware doesn't come close to matching either of those.

Even then, GTA IV was never optimised well on PC.

The answer, I'm a afraid, is a no.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Can I play GTA 4 on eaglelake graphics??

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DivyanshuZM, the GTA 4 was originally released for the Xbox 360 so it requires little hardware to be played.

From my research the minimum requirements for playing GTA 4 on PC are:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz.

RAM: 4 GB.

VIDEO CARD: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+

DISK SPACE: 18 GB.

DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requ...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. _rajdowiec_ Win User

Hello I have a problem :(

So I can not run the game on this graphic card? Or maybe I can play on the low settings?
Thema:

1. Can I play games on eaglelake graphics card?? - Similar Threads - play games eaglelake

2. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  6. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  7. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  8. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb