Can i play fully purchased game offline after downloaded on Xbox series S ?

Discus and support Can i play fully purchased game offline after downloaded on Xbox series S ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just to make u clear that m talking about fully paid games not games from gold or gamepass. Like if those games can be played offline on Xbox series S... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GauravMajumdar1, Dec 12, 2020.

  1. Can i play fully purchased game offline after downloaded on Xbox series S ?


    Just to make u clear that m talking about fully paid games not games from gold or gamepass. Like if those games can be played offline on Xbox series S and saved locally ?. Also if i transfer games from external ssd to internal storage will it again require
    online license check ?

    THANKS

    :)
     
    GauravMajumdar1, Dec 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Games are stuttering, low frame rate, lots of motion blur

    Hi,

    Hitman 3 is an offline game so your internet connection will have zero impact on playing the game missions.

    All Xbox One and Series X|S disc games fully install to the hard drive when run for the first time. After this the disc is only accessed to prove ownership. They are not read during play. It's not a laser issue.

    Which Xbox do you own? Hitman 3 is a 30fps title on the Xbox One and 60fps on Series X|S.

    What display are you using with your console?
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

    It's important to know which game your friend bought.

    I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

    If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

    If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

    WIthout Xbox live you can only play offline. Is the game fully downloaded and is the Xbox you are using your home console. Check if GTAV supports offline play.
  5. MikeHirsch Win User

    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

    I've already found out you need internet to download the Xbox 360 games (even you've got the disc) because of the reason what you read.

    But you didn't answer my leftover question:

    My question is if you need permanently internet connection (Xbox Live) to start/play Xbox 360/One games
    AFTER you've downloaded and installed the game by disc or as digital version.

    I don't want to download and install several of my Xbox 360/One "offline" games (for example Assassins Creed Series, Mass Effect Series, Fable Series, SW Battlefront 2, SW Fallen Order, Shadow of War, etc.) with huge storage (5-80GB) with limited internet
    connection (max 3.6 megabits/s) which it would take many hours to download these games just to find out that you can't start/play these games in "offline mode" after download and installation.
  6. Cristobal Jurado Win User

    Can I buy in another region (for example Turkey) if my region does not currently exist on xbox (Ecuador)?

    So I just couldn't use my console that is fully digital (xbox series s) only because there is no way to buy in any store?

    since even the free to play games would be downloaded from the store of another region
Thema:

Can i play fully purchased game offline after downloaded on Xbox series S ?

Loading...
  1. Can i play fully purchased game offline after downloaded on Xbox series S ? - Similar Threads - play fully purchased

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. My Xbox series X fully shuts when only playing destiny 2 and can only turn back on by...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X fully shuts when only playing destiny 2 and can only turn back on by...: The xbox will just simply turn off no warning or error will appear when I turn it back on. The only game this happens on is destiny 2 and it happened once on cold war but mostly Destiny 2 which is...
  10. Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC

    in XBoX on Windows
    Play and Charge Kit (USB Type C version) - Impossible to know when fully charged on PC: I'm using a Xbox Series controller on PC, paired with the Play and Charge kit (with USB type C). On the Xbox One version of the Play and Charge kit, the micro USB cable had a led indicating when...