Can i play FF12 Zodiac Age on my labtop??

Discus and support Can i play FF12 Zodiac Age on my labtop?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play FF12 on my labtop but is crashing constantly. I am using an HP Envy labtop to run the game on. The graphics are set to low and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taylor Kelsay, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Can i play FF12 Zodiac Age on my labtop??

I am trying to play FF12 on my labtop but is crashing constantly. I am using an HP Envy labtop to run the game on. The graphics are set to low and the FPS at 30, but it still crashes. Is my labtop not capable of running FF12?

:)

Taylor Kelsay, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Stephaccino Win User

Your graphics card is the likely culprit. Games like Final Fantasy can become pretty graphics intensive, and most games prefer having a dedicated graphics card. The Intel Iris Xe is definitely a step up from previous ones offered for regular laptops, though! You should see an improvement on some games, but you're still going to struggle to run others.

I ran a couple of benchmark tests using your specs. It's about equal with the lowest end graphics card that this game needs to run.

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GT...

Since this isn't a dedicated gaming machine you're likely going to keep seeing graphically intensive games struggle. Make sure you keep your drivers up to date, as well, as those can occasionally patch issues that make it difficult to play certain games.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Iris may have incompatibilities with it. It’s a new architecture. I suggest you submit a bug report to Intel
  4. Stephaccino Win User

Hi Taylor, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

Could you find the specifications for your laptop for me? To check your PC hardware specs, click on the Windows Start button, then click on Settings (the gear icon). In the Settings menu, click on System. Scroll down and click on About. On this screen, you should see specs for your processor, Memory (RAM), and other system info, including Windows version.

Final Fantasy 12 has the following recommended specs:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: Intel:registered: Core:tm: i5-4460 @ 3.2GHz (4 cores)

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA:registered: GeForce:registered: GTX 980 or AMD equivalent w/ 4GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 50 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

The bare minimum that it will need to run is:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Processor: Pentium G3260 @ 3.0GHz (2 cores)

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA:registered: GeForce:registered: GTX 660 or AMD equivalent w/ 2GB VRAM

DirectX: Version 11

Storage: 50 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Additional Notes: Expected Framerate: 30 FPS

(Courtesy: https://store.steampowered.com/app/595520/FINAL...)

So if we can figure out if you meet these specifications we can go from there!

-Steph
  5. Taylor Kelsay Win User

Operating system is Windows 11

Processor is 12th gen Intel(R) Core i7

16GB of memory

Graphics: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe
  6. R6 x Vigil Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

bought FFXII The Zodiac Age for 24$
Thema:

1. Can i play FF12 Zodiac Age on my labtop?? - Similar Threads - play FF12 Zodiac

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  5. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  8. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  9. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  10. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...