Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate?

Discus and support Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see Fable 2 is on Gamepass. Can I play it on my PC? I haven't bought Gamepass yet. I will get it if I can play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minxthelynx, Feb 19, 2022.

  1. minxthelynx
    minxthelynx Guest

    Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate?


    I see Fable 2 is on Gamepass. Can I play it on my PC? I haven't bought Gamepass yet. I will get it if I can play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud.

    :)
     
    minxthelynx, Feb 19, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Fable 2 & 3 on Steam Deck

    Fable 2 was never released on PC and Fable 3 has long since had its PC version discontinued

    You can use the cloud via GamePass Ultimate is it. The DLC is indeed a seperate purchase
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    I bought a game on the store and it's not in my library, did i get scammed?

    Fable 2 is not available for PC, only 360 and as backwards compat for xbox one. fable 3 and fable anniversary are available for pc.

    It is available to play via Xbox Cloud gaming which would be the only way to play, but for this you need a subscription to ultimate gamepass.


    [​IMG]
  4. Patricia FL Win User

    Purchased fable 2 so i could play it on the PC

    Hi Chris, I hope you're doing well. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you.

    I sincerely apologize, Chris however, Fable 2 can only be played on the Xbox console. If you want to play it on a PC, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate so you can play it via Xbox Cloud Gaming. This way you can play via Cloud Streaming without using an Xbox Console.

    To play or use Xbox Cloud Gaming, it is required to have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Microsoft and Xbox Game Pass Fraud by Customer Support

    Ultimate also works on pc

    You just get the pc libraries and the cloud play

    Gamepass for console.has xbox games

    Gamepass for.pc.has pc.only games

    Gamepass ultimate has.both and cloud play

    You can't access console.games on pc unless cloud

    Same.with console.can't access pc games part of ultimate
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate?

    Hi,

    Yes it can be played via Cloud either via the Xbox App or the Xbox.com website. You'll need Game Pass Ultimate for cloud gaming.
Thema:

Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate?

Loading...
  1. Can I play Fable 2 on my PC via Cloud Gaming on Xbox Gamepass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - play Fable via

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Why can't I play online co op with a friend in Fable 3 on xbox series x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play online co op with a friend in Fable 3 on xbox series x?: I'm trying to play with a friend online not locally but online co op for fable 3 but it's not letting me join his game. Any ideas or if the function even works? I have random people are able to...
  9. Why won’t fable 2 let me play off the game pass?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t fable 2 let me play off the game pass?: I have downloaded the game from the game pass and it doesn’t even let me open it now and before hand the game wouldn’t let me save or log into the “Xbox live”. efb824bf-7f37-42e2-ab38-3e6ef3cc841d
  10. Purchased fable 2 so i could play it on the PC

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased fable 2 so i could play it on the PC: Do i really have to purchase cloud service to play fable 2 on pc? i already own it why do i need to purchase the cloud service ? bfd0418a-4e54-443f-b7a8-b6ea6b09f1d2