Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store?

Discus and support Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like to clarify my question! I've recently noticed that Dragon Age II is not available in the store anymore (Xbox One), I tried searching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geo, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Geo
    Geo Guest

Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store?

Hi, I'd like to clarify my question!

I've recently noticed that Dragon Age II is not available in the store anymore (Xbox One), I tried searching online with no sucess either. I do not know if it only happens here in Latin America or if it's also currently not available in the US Xbox One store either.

Either way, will it be possible to play in case an original CD for the game (360) be inserted? (With the achievements, the game banner and icon, etc etc), or does it really just doesn't "exist" except for the PC version no more?

Thanks for the help.

:)

2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes it should work. Here is a link to buy the game digitally. It’s also on game pass

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/dragon-age-2/C4G76555T4QN
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Geo! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Checking the Microsoft Store, I can see Dragon Age 2 is still available in the US and Mexico. Have you already tried looking the game up on the Xbox website? perhaps it's just not available in your region/country.

You can use this link to get there: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/dragon-age-2/c4g76555t4qn

Dragon Age 2 is a backward-compatible game, so you could also play it if you purchase a physical copy instead. Achievements should also work with this game.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
  4. Cyberstrike nTo Win User

Dragon Age 2 for Xbox One

Dragon Age: Origins and it's DLC and expansion pack Dragon Age: Origins-Awakening
    are already available for Xbox One. I don't think Dragon Age II is available on Xbox One.
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Worth getting?

Dragon Age II is a good game, just not as good as Dragon Age: Origins.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Round up

Thema:

1. Can I play Dragon Age II through the original CD if game is not available in the store? - Similar Threads - play Dragon Age

2. Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting a Game to Play. (Dragon Age) / keeps switching what the problem is: i have a game on cd (Dragon Age inquisition) i have also purchased an upgrade for it via the marketplace. i have it downloaded to my xbox and it says missing cd and redirects me to the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass and EA PLay and Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass and EA PLay and Dragon Age Inquisition: Hi All, I am trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on a Window 10 PC. I must install xbox gamepass and link it to EA Play app in order to access a digital copy of the game. I can install the game...
  4. Cannot create a new game of Dragon Age Inquisition on EA PLay Via Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot create a new game of Dragon Age Inquisition on EA PLay Via Xbox Gamepass: Hi All I was playing Dragon Age Inquisition Via Xbox Gamepass Via EA Play, on a Windows 10 PC. I played for 40ish hours no problem, then one day all my cloud saves corrupted/vanished. I went to...
  5. I cannot play dragon age origins packs on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play dragon age origins packs on xbox one s: I cannot play dragon age origins packs on my xbox one s 94f81fc7-65a0-4d22-9667-57a6e74fdf28
  6. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  7. I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    I Can't Install Dragon Age Inquisition On EA Play: Hi, I have Game Pass and EA Play came to Game Pass yesterday. "Dragon Age Inquisition" is available on EA Play but I can't download it. I can donwload other games on EA Play like Fifa 20 but...
  8. Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?: Hey guys, I just got an Xbox One and was desperate to complete DLC Trespasser for dragon age inquisition, but Xbox One says the 360 inquisition discs are incompatible. I stupidly thought since...
  9. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  10. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...