Can I play Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Xbox One S?

Discus and support Can I play Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Xbox One S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I wanna get Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Xbox One S, and they have it in the Microsoft store in the xbox but I can’t find the portal base made for Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abby Cruz, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Abby Cruz
    Abby Cruz Guest

So I wanna get Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Xbox One S, and they have it in the Microsoft store in the xbox but I can’t find the portal base made for Xbox One S. I’ve even tried buying a used on but none are made for Xbox One S. Does this mean the game is incompatible?

:)

Abby Cruz, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  3. jackred65 Win User

infinity xbox one

Sorry I posted in Italian ... in the meantime I thank everyone for the help and clarifications in response ..

I speak of Infinity Disney, I have all the characters and worlds from the Incredibles, to the Pirates, to the Avengers of the xbox 360 platform, but now I own the xbox one and I understand that disks are not supported.

I ask another question; if I buy Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack (Xbox One) or Disney Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack for XBOX ONE - Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack XBOX ONE then can I use the worlds and
    characters of the 360?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 in Taiwan market is a trap!

I have Disney Infinity 3.0 & have never had to have or been asked for Disney Infinity 2.0..

DI 3.0 will play any of the previous playsets.

Do you actually have the base & a playset?
  5. Shannon Ehret Win User

Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?

Xbox one Disney infinity 3.0 edition is what i have is not installing at all
  6. Theory of Game Win User

disney 3.0

Disney Infinity 3.0 for the Xbox 360 will not be coming to backwards compatibility because of the USB accessory needed to play that is incompatible with the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Can I play Disney Infinity 3.0 on my Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - play Disney Infinity

2. Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t play Disney Scene It on Xbox One slim.: Cannot navigate away from title screen. Every input is invalid from multiple controllers, verified current updates installed, restarted console and controllers. For clarification: the issue being...
  3. Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.: I've downloaded Disney speedstorm to my surface pro The screen shows syncing and the title page and then the screen goes blank. I've tried repairing app and then resetting it and it has made no...
  4. Disney + app and Alexa are not playing well together

in XboX Insiders
    Disney + app and Alexa are not playing well together: I hope this is the right place to post this. I have my Series X connected to my echo dot (5th Gen). Everything works as expected, apps open, games open, turns off/on, opens games, etc. The only...
  5. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  6. is disney speedstorm play anywhere, so if i buy on xbox will it work on pc app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is disney speedstorm play anywhere, so if i buy on xbox will it work on pc app or not.: I was looking at the disney speedstorm but was wondering if i buy on xbox will it be play anywhere or not, so will it work on the pc with the xbox app 4ea074cb-589b-4d06-8f5a-4bdc8a8adc48
  7. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...: I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever. I tried to...
  8. I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...: If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how to because i just got this game and i would like to play the game i am on xbox one s 2454e406-3373-4ccd-a7e6-05c937ac60ac
  9. Xbox Series X cannot play 24Hz movie from Netflix or Disney+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X cannot play 24Hz movie from Netflix or Disney+: When you buy a top quality product, you are someone that like the quality! It's very disappoint to see how Microsoft, a company that sell the most powerful console on the market, that is not only...
  10. Xbox Series X cannot play 24Hz movie from Netflix or Disney+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X cannot play 24Hz movie from Netflix or Disney+: When you buy a top quality product, you are someone that like the quality! It's very disappoint to see how Microsoft, a company that sell the most powerful console on the market, that is not only...