Can i Play Diablo 2 Resurrected 2 with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC

Discus and support Can i Play Diablo 2 Resurrected 2 with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen that D2R is playable on consoles via Game Pass Ultimate, but i dont have a console and i want to play it on pc. Isn't it available? I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ozan çam, Mar 18, 2023.

1. ozan çam
    ozan çam Guest

I have seen that D2R is playable on consoles via Game Pass Ultimate, but i dont have a console and i want to play it on pc. Isn't it available? I can't see any Blizzard games on my xbox app.

:)

ozan çam, Mar 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft is not own Activision at this time. While Activision titles may be added to Game Pass in the future should the merger go through, there is no guarantee of this, no timetable, and you'll just have to wait and see
  3. ngocphi Win User

You can't as pc version is only available on battlenet or steam
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Ozan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Upon checking the list of games from Game pass on this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games#

It seems that the game is not part of the list for both console game pass and Game pass for PC catalogs.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

I'm switching to Game Pass Ultimate because I play on the PC a lot too, so it makes sense to add Game Pass for PC to my set of Xbox subscriptions. Having them all tied into one payment with Ultimate just makes it easier. Plus, with my current active subscriptions,
    I'll be good on Ultimate for around 2 years.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Sharing GP Ultimate games on 2 consoles and a pc

Hello, Cowdude2. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Game Pass Ultimate can be shared at the sime time on 2 devices (2 Xbox, 2 PCs, one of each). So for 3 devices playing at the same time, you'd need a second Game Pass Ultimate Account.

Game Pass Ultimate also includes Xbox Live Gold. So if you would have 2 Game Pass Ultimate to play on 3 devices (or even 4) at the same time, you would need only one Xbox Live Gold subscription on the account that will play on the device that will not be connected to Game Pass Ultimate.

Could you understand? I can give more details if you want to.
Thema:

1. Can i Play Diablo 2 Resurrected 2 with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC - Similar Threads - Play Diablo Resurrected

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Game freezes when playing diablo 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes when playing diablo 4: Hello Xbox advisors. When going in the game my tv makes a weird sound like its about to freeze, it doesnt not until gameplay where i enter a big mob and it lags/freezes a little. I reset the...
  4. Diablo 4 won’t start play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 won’t start play.: I bought the ultimate version, supposedly it’s downloaded. I can launch the game but when I get to the select character screen and I choose a class and set up my character, it won’t start. I...
  5. How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line: We have tried both logging in, but when we open game it only allows one of us to play. Can not get second player to activate. Called and called Microsoft, but no one seems able to understand what...
  6. When Will My Xbox Show That I Am Playing Diablo 4 On PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will My Xbox Show That I Am Playing Diablo 4 On PC?: Usually when i play games on PC it shows my xbox friends what i am playing. However, for diablo 4 it doesn't show anything. I want them to know I'm playing Diablo so incase they want to team up...
  7. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  8. Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...: If I try to play one game on Xbox can one of my kids use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft on a separate device without either of us getting kicked? 9d9d0750-272d-4014-a10d-5a3031688421
  9. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed: Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a
  10. I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my...: I bought diablo 4 for £89.99 to have early access but i cant even download the game let alone play it, will i get some form of compensation due to this error as i am not getting what i have paid...