Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

Discus and support Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded conan exiles on xbox game pass on pc and my friend downloaded it on his xbox console also with game pass but we couldn't find any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AxDas, Nov 20, 2022.

1. AxDas
    AxDas Guest

I downloaded conan exiles on xbox game pass on pc and my friend downloaded it on his xbox console also with game pass but we couldn't find any way to play together either in coop or with official/unofficial servers.

:)

AxDas, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AxDas, I did some research on Conan Exiles and unfortunately, Conan Exiles is not cross-platform between PC and consoles.

That means PC players cannot play the game with their friends on a PlayStation or Xbox console.

However, the game does support cross-generation play from PS4 to PS5, as well as Xbox One to Xbox Series.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/conan-ex...

https://guidefall.com/conan-exiles-crossplay-is...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. s33r Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

Conan Exiles doesn't support cross-play so if you're playing on Xbox you'll be playing with fellow Xbox players and if your friend is playing Steam then they'll be playing with PC players.
  4. Jediknightst Win User

Do you both have Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate? If so you can use the xbox cloud gaming by going to xbox.com logging in with your Microsoft account, go to the game pass section with cloud gaming (currently in beta) and click on Conan. This version is the same as on Xbox so any dlc purchased is linked and any single player games used will continue. In order to join a single player game game, it's easier if the one on the Xbox hosts. I use this frequently when I play and I do get a little lag and pixelation at times.
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

Hello Maoriiboy86,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with joining servers on Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass. Let's work on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Since you declined to install BattlEye during your first attempt to play the game, you will need to manually install it to be able to join servers. Here are the steps to install BattlEye for Conan Exiles on Xbox Game Pass:

1. Go to the folder where Conan Exiles is installed on your PC. You can find it by right-clicking on the game icon and selecting "Open file location".

2. In the game folder, look for a file named "Install_BattlEye.bat" and double-click on it. This should launch the BattlEye installer and prompt you to accept the terms and conditions.

3. If the installer does not launch or you get an error message, you may need to run it as an administrator. To do this, right-click on the file and select "Run as administrator".

4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of BattlEye.

5. Restart your PC and launch Conan Exiles again. You should be able to join any server that requires BattlEye.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue and enjoy the game.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't download the purchased game on xbox series s - Conan

You cannot download the game, as it is not backward compatible on the Xbox Series S. The only Conan that is, is Conan Exiles for the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console? - Similar Threads - play conan exiles

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  6. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  7. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  8. game pass xbox conan wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass xbox conan wont play: Conan exiles on game pass wont work for me at all, when i click on the game i can only play it through cloud, there is no option to download the game besides some nudity dlc that i couldnt care...
  9. i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find conan exiles cloud play button its just not there: when i search for conan it has a cloud play icon on the pic but no button im on xbox one and my friend next door can play it 0ab7e9d9-0b1f-4d48-afd8-ba6570ae7125
  10. conan exiles is it free to play or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    conan exiles is it free to play or not?: is this game going to be like elder scrolls online where you need a membership to play it or not that's the real question cafff624-905e-4e2a-84ab-4f91d71f9dbf