Can I play call of duty black ops online on x series xbox

Discus and support Can I play call of duty black ops online on x series xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just paid for and downloaded from the store Call of duty black ops 1. After installing and trying to play online it says 'the current profile is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grant summors, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Can I play call of duty black ops online on x series xbox

I just paid for and downloaded from the store Call of duty black ops 1. After installing and trying to play online it says 'the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.' so Ive paid for xbox live gold and it still says the same. Have I just bought a game that doesn't work anymore?

:)

grant summors, Mar 21, 2023
  2. ghost Nunyo Win User

Why is Microsoft intentionally scamming people through entitlement issues?

Call of duty Black ops Cold war for Xbox one and Xbox series X.
  3. originalrakus Win User

Black Ops 3 Abc Error..

Have tried all methods listed at

https://support.activision.com/call....B.C.,there are general service interruptions

None have worked.

I copied game from internal drive of a Xbox series X with a working Black Ops 3.

Played from the harddrive on same machine, and it updated/connected to online gameplay. I transferred the same hard drive to another Xbox series X (the one having issues), and it went back to 100.0.0.12.0.0 and would not update. It plays other games with no issues!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
  5. Robbb12 Win User

INPUT LAG GAMEPAD ON SERIES X ON GAMES BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

He might be the only person reporting this here, but he's so far from alone. I play backwards compatible Call of Duty games with dozens of people, and they all notice and agree that there is significant input lag when playing any of these games.

I can confirm that the issue is present on Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2. I can confirm that this issue is present on Xbox One and Xbox Series S. These people collectively can confirm the issue is present across Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X. Several of them have purchased an Xbox 360 instead to avoid it.

I hope this issue can be passed along and resolved at some point. I can deal with it, but I certainly notice it and find it rather annoying.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
Thema:

Can I play call of duty black ops online on x series xbox

1. Can I play call of duty black ops online on x series xbox - Similar Threads - play call duty

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  4. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  5. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  6. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  7. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  8. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  9. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  10. Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call Of Duty Black Ops3 Disc or Digital Version on my Xbox One S: My Original Xbox One power supply died and I was told you can't get them anymore! So I purchased an Xbox One S Pre Owned and can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. But I could on my Original Xbox...