Can I play a German Xbox series S in U.K.?
Discus and support Can I play a German Xbox series S in U.K.? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have been looking for an xbox series S for my son and have not managed to pre order anywhere. I can get one from Germany but was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LyndesayHughes, Oct 28, 2020.
Thema:
Can I play a German Xbox series S in U.K.?
Loading...
-
Can I play a German Xbox series S in U.K.? - Similar Threads - play German series
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted... -
Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.
in XboX InsidersXbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the... -
Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders
in XboX InsidersPlay the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,... -
While playing in cloud play on my iPad some of the games, (e.g fallout 3 ), play in German...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhile playing in cloud play on my iPad some of the games, (e.g fallout 3 ), play in German...: While playing in cloud play on my iPad some of the games, ( e.g fallout 3 ) play in German even though both my Xbox and iPad region and language are set to English. And yes I am in England. Is... -
Gears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account
in XBoX Games and AppsGears 5 Ultimate UK version play on German account: I want to pick up an UK copy and play it in germany on my German account. Will i be good or are there some restrictions for the downloadable content? 6b42d94c-6e68-426d-a6b6-54b1fd896378 -
In the play the pronunciation not german though is my one on german but only in Halo master ...
in XBoX Games and AppsIn the play the pronunciation not german though is my one on german but only in Halo master ...: In the play the pronunciation not german though is my one on german but only in Halo, the Masterchief Collection.by jemdem others play the pronunciation is german and only at Halo, it's like how...
Users found this page by searching for:
can i buy an ea game in UK and play in germany