Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store?

Discus and support Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My country's online game store does not offer the game I want to play, however I can get the game CD from a country where they are selling it actually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AchyStarling15, Mar 29, 2018.

  1. Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store?


    My country's online game store does not offer the game I want to play, however I can get the game CD from a country where they are selling it actually a relative in coming from the USA and they have the game there, will the game work in my country or will
    it have a geofence ?

    :)
     
    AchyStarling15, Mar 29, 2018
    #1
  2. Tierikqt
    Tierikqt Guest
    lost CD?

    Cant find my CD key for ssf4 ae , apparantly when i reinstalled my computer i had to re enter it? All of the talk about digital copies and when i enter a cd key on GFWL I am not registered as owner of that game?

    So basically if I lose my cd key i can never play the game anymore even though I entered the CD key online and when connected to this gfwl account? I have online achievements for ssf4ae but i cannot play the game.



    If there is anything you can do to help me with this I would appreciate it.
     
    Tierikqt, Mar 29, 2018
    #2
  3. DJ Rexxar
    DJ Rexxar Guest
    Downloading full games

    If I download a full game from the xbox live marketplace it will be stored on my harddrive right. Can I then play the game without a CD/Disk.

    I saved a game [ gears of war ] on my harddrive but when I wanted to play it it said:
    Input disk. So I am unsure if I can play games I purchased online or if I will need the CD/Disk
     
    DJ Rexxar, Mar 29, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store?

    As long as the game will work in your console it should work. US discs are typically NTSC so if you have a PAL console, it own't work.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 29, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store?

    As long as the game will work in your console it should work. US discs are typically NTSC so if you have a PAL console, it own't work.
  6. HrVaTsK01 Win User

    I cannot play online games on cd

    Yes i do have gold, i can play games downloaded from the store, the problem is with the games on cd...
  7. Bhutankam Pema Win User

    Region Help please

    he would not be able to use the XBL Stores, XB Video or Music and some Apps,DLC.. Because there is no marketplace for the XB1 in his Country.

    But he will be able to Play online with a XBL Profile.

    And i think: (But no Guarantee)

    And perhaps if he make a new Account in a Supported Country with a "supported" Billing Adrees it should be also possible to DLC. Bu no guarantee on this! Perhaps the IP Lock make i not possible...

    I`m Livin in Switzerland i have a Swiss XBLive Account and Buy my Games on CD`s (the CD`s are Region Free) But I`m not able to get DLC or Use Apps like Netflic,Hulu, ONEGuide etc.

    Its only a Game Console at the Moment! with not too many Options...
  8. Hanifi Guz Win User

    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

    Hİ Sun

    yes i its belong to my microsoft account @hotmail.com

    I actually bought game with Cd . and played via cd. and finished it ,

    then later i bought DLC via Microsoft store that in my xbox (the same consule that i played by CD) there was zero previouıs data that neccesary to play DLC's

    But still can see my achievements and levels in Game history. but can not see my save games and Levels that need to be play DLC'S
  9. Avi G_79 Win User

    Can't Play Online In Forza Horizon 4.

    My friend doesn't have a game pass active and has bought the CD of FH4. He is able to play online. How am I able then to play epic games's games online?
Thema:

Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store?

Loading...
  1. Can I play a game if I have the cd but the game is not availave in my country's online store? - Similar Threads - play game game

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...