Can I play a ea play game with cloud gaming with my game pass ultimate subscription?

Discus and support Can I play a ea play game with cloud gaming with my game pass ultimate subscription? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just want to know if I will be able to play fifa 23, which releases tomorrow on ea play, with cloud gaming with game pass ultimate because my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Osiris aka Puchin, May 16, 2023.

1. Can I play a ea play game with cloud gaming with my game pass ultimate subscription?

So I just want to know if I will be able to play fifa 23, which releases tomorrow on ea play, with cloud gaming with game pass ultimate because my computer cannot run it normally.

:)

Osiris aka Puchin, May 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You can play any game in the library without purchasing the games individually. There is a Game Pass for console and a Game Pass for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC as well as a Gold subscription so you can play online multiplayer. Ultimate also gives you access to Cloud gaming and EA Play.

Xbox Cloud gaming allows you to sign into a laptop, mobile device, and the console, and play games without having to download them.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downgrading Xbox Ultimate Game Pass back to Xbox Gold?

Ultimate includes Gold, as well as Game pass for PC, Game Pass for Xbox & EA Play, and Xbox Cloud Gaming. Once the subscription has expired in one year, you can start another Gold Subscription if you wish.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Expiration

Game Pass Ultimate includes 5 subscriptions plus cloud gaming. These subscriptions are:

Game Pass for Xbox

Game Pass for PC

EA Play for Xbox

EA Play for PC

Xbox Live Gold

If your son only wants EA Play for Xbox & Game Pass for Xbox, then yeah it might be cheaper, but if he wants Gold as well, then you might be better off getting Ultimate.

Look at your local or online game store for the subscriptions, you might get a cheaper deal instead of directly purchasing from Microsoft.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Game Pass Question

Hi again William,

Sure! Game Pass Ultimate includes Game Pass Core, Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, EA Play, and Xbox Cloud Gaming.

You will be able to play on your Xbox console the games you have previously downloaded and that are part of the subscription if you purchase Game Pass Ultimate, and you can play them online.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Hi and thank you who may respond, I heard Microsoft is combining GPU with GOLD, can i will be able to play multiplayer Like cod ww2 online?

Hi,

As mentioned by other Ambassadors, Xbox Live Gold is

included in an Ultimate subscription.

For more information, you may also want to read:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass for PC FAQ

An Ultimate subscription also includes EA Play, Cloud

gaming, and exclusive discounts and perks.

Cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass

EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks FAQ

Subscriptions & billing | Xbox Support

View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox | Xbox Support

^All the above information pages are from the Xbox

support website. There are many more guides on this,

these are just the main ones with answers to most

questions regarding subscriptions.

Hope this helps! :)
Thema:

Can I play a ea play game with cloud gaming with my game pass ultimate subscription?

1. Can I play a ea play game with cloud gaming with my game pass ultimate subscription? - Similar Threads - play play game

2. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  6. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  7. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  8. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb