Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought?

Discus and support Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the standard version of The Crew Motorfest but I meant to buy the cross-gen bundle. I can’t reach Microsoft support but need help with either... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Hines1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Jacob Hines1
    Jacob Hines1 Guest

I bought the standard version of The Crew Motorfest but I meant to buy the cross-gen bundle. I can’t reach Microsoft support but need help with either refunding this version so I can buy the bundle, or pay a difference to still acquire the bundle.

:)

Jacob Hines1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again Jacob.

If your refund was denied, please respond to the email they sent you regarding the refund denial. Explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision. This is the only way to appeal the denial and get in touch again with the team that initially managed your refund request. Please keep in mind that this is a public community forum, and we are players just like you.

I hope you understand, and I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards.
  3. Jacob Hines1 Win User

I tried getting a refund for the title but got denied because of the very small amount of playtime I have on it.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Jacob, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

In this situation, the most convenient option is to simply request a refund for the version you purchased by error and then proceed to buy the correct version of the game. Unfortunately, there is no way to pay the difference to obtain the other version.

To request a refund for your game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If it doesn't appear immediately, please wait for that time period and check again.

In case it is helpful to you, here is the official purchase link for The Crew Motorfest Standard Edition - Cross-Gen Bundle:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/th...oss-gen-bundle/9NQRQJND8DMX/0010/B2H29M5CCC5F

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  5. DexterWynn1 Win User

Game sharing Vault Edition MW2

Can his version be upgrade to the Vault Edition by paying the difference?
  6. IIINKEDD Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition upgrade

i can upgrade to the vault edition which i am currently trying to do but it says 99$ will i pay the difference or is it gonna make me pay thee full 99 even tho i have the cross gen version?
Thema:

1. Can I pay a difference to upgrade the version of a game I bought? - Similar Threads - pay difference upgrade

2. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  3. i cant pay minecraft using paypal

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant pay minecraft using paypal: hi im John, i'm in Indonesia why i have only option credit card or debit card? i have paypal and it easiest way to pay.why the paypal option only appear when i switch the location ( eg. USA,...
  4. Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi,i have just ordered an xbox controller and I have put the payment method as pay in 3...: I designed a fallout4 xbox lab controller. I paid £32.15 as my first instalment. I haven't got an email or product number sent. All I have is my transaction id. Do I just have to wait for it to...
  5. I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have ordered a controller i selected the pay on 3 instalments and it’s taken the money...: I designed a customisable xbox controller it is a fallout4 one and i had paid £32.15. I don’t know if i have to just wait because it has already taken money out....
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay for 2 ultimate game pass on 2 different consoles but same login details ??: My son has an Xbox at his dad's house and an Xbox at my house. He signs into the same account but is it right that I also have to pay £12.99 a month for an ultimate game pass when his dad has...
  8. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake: I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate...
  9. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  10. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...