Can I output users voice to the TV?

Discus and support Can I output users voice to the TV? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On 360 you had the option to set peoples voice chat to output to the TV speakers and use the headset mic to chat. Can you do this with the Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014.

1. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest

On 360 you had the option to set peoples voice chat to output to the TV speakers and use the headset mic to chat. Can you do this with the Xbox One?

Frustrating that you cant do that with the Xbox One.

:)

VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Meyloh
    Meyloh Guest
    Voice chat issues

The only area I could find that had an option like that was to go under Preferences --> Voice, which then had options of Voice output, Game Volume, and Voice Volume. Both volumes set to max, output set to headset. Nothing has improved through switching them
    however.

Meyloh, Jan 3, 2014
  3. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    How do I output people voice through speaker but use my headset mic to chat.

I remember on the xbox360 we had the option to make output players voice through my tv spears while I was still able to voice chat using my headset mic.

How can I do it on Xbox One?

VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Can I output users voice to the TV?

The console will output chat to speakers when using the kinect as your mic

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 3, 2014
  5. VoodooGTS
    VoodooGTS Guest
    I do not want kinect as my mic. i want to use my headset mic for my voice and and hear peoples voice through my TV speakers.

VoodooGTS, Jan 3, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Its against forum rules to create the same thread in multiple forums.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Its against forum rules to create the same thread in multiple forums.
  8. VoodooGTS Win User

I do not want kinect as my mic. i want to use my headset mic for my voice and and hear peoples voice through my TV speakers.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

The console will output chat to speakers when using the kinect as your mic
  10. F117T38 Win User

Audio issue when switch from game (COD Ghost) back to TV.

Thanks,

I am using a DISH NETWORK JOEY which is direct HDMI connect to XBOX and XBOX is direct HDMI connect to TV. I also have the audio optical connection from XBOX to my Sony STR 997E reciever. The audio is garbled (Helium Voices) in both stereo reciever output
    and TV output. Happened again last night.
  11. Boas BS5 Win User

Will there evr be a wireless "chat only" headset for the one?

Doesnt the adaptor allow you to control voice and game sound seperate? If you can find a headset that outputs sound to the tv at the same time you could just turn the game volume down to 0 on the headset.
Thema:

1. Can I output users voice to the TV? - Similar Threads - output users voice

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  4. Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer: Hello, I have a Vizio 5.1 Soundbar system plugged into my TV through the eARC HDMI, then my XBox Series X plugged into the TV as well through a different HDMI port. When I am setting up my XBox...
  5. Monitor not reading HDMI output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor not reading HDMI output: Hello, I've been using my computer for about four years, and the monitor has recently started freezing regularly. It will freeze, and then the monitor will go black and say there is no HDMI...
  6. Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is showing only black and white output, no colour!: my Xbox One S is showing only black and white output. tried few options, but nothing seems to work. The TV is in good condition and the cables are fine . some have said about soft reboot, hard...
  7. Waves Maxx Audio Pro not detecting any output device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Waves Maxx Audio Pro not detecting any output device: I think some windows update caused this or something. Basically my headset which has a built in microphone is plugged into the headphone jack of my laptop. When it is plugged in it should show...
  8. Xbox usb power output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox usb power output: I have been trying to find out what the power output (voltage and amps) is on xbox series X/S for ages but can't find an answer anywhere. adabc1ae-07c5-4936-9fd8-eec4346ec73e
  9. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  10. I bought a new Koorui 24e3 monitor and it’s not outputting sound from the monitor only If I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new Koorui 24e3 monitor and it’s not outputting sound from the monitor only If I...: I bought a new Koorui 24e3 monitor and it’s not outputting sound from the monitor only If I have a headset on with my controller how can I fix this? 8a664266-566e-4813-ae9f-97349e0a4c1e