Can I offline update an Xbox 360 to from blades to NXE?

Discus and support Can I offline update an Xbox 360 to from blades to NXE? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 with a blades dashboard, and I want to change it to the old NXE dashboard. I do not want to update to metro or Kinect NXE because I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 3ddda9fa-9f29-40f6-b89f-0, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Can I offline update an Xbox 360 to from blades to NXE?

I have an Xbox 360 with a blades dashboard, and I want to change it to the old NXE dashboard. I do not want to update to metro or Kinect NXE because I prefer the old one. I plan to do this by using a USB with an NXE System Update file. If this is even possible, please send me the old NXE system update file

Example: I would like to go to this dashboard:

Can I offline update an Xbox 360 to from blades to NXE? [​IMG]

:)

3ddda9fa-9f29-40f6-b89f-0, Mar 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

I don't believe this is possible.

• This may be consider as Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate software.

This may go against the Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. JEB93 Win User

DON'T UPDATE! THAT DASH IS RARE!!

JUST BUY AN XBOX ON NXE!

Seriously, those things are rare and I wouldn't update because you can never go back and it will never be a stock blades console again. You can jtag then update to nxe without blowing any fuses or anything but you can't go on xbox live if you jtag. But you can always go back to a stock blades console. But like I said, no live.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Can I offline update an Xbox 360 from blades to NXE?

also you could have sold that xbox for a good sum as the blades dashboard was and always will be the best dash created.
  6. 049ef039-92ce-452d-b Win User

Can I offline update an Xbox 360 from blades to NXE?

I figured out how to do it. I downloaded an NXE $SystemFile folder and then put the folder in my USB. I plugged the USB into my Xbox 360 and restarted the console. I was then prompted to update my console and it all worked. I wanted to make this reply so everyone else could do it.
Thema:

1. Can I offline update an Xbox 360 to from blades to NXE? - Similar Threads - offline update 360

2. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  3. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  4. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  5. I have the offline update ready but it wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the offline update ready but it wont work: The hard drive on my xbox stop working so I got a external hard drive and I formatted it to the nofct or something like that and now it says that I can do a offline update I have the files ready...
  6. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  7. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  8. Offline Update Xbox one S - Error E101 and E106

in XboX Insiders
    Offline Update Xbox one S - Error E101 and E106: Is the OSU1 file already updated on the support website? I just noticed that a new update for the Xbox was released in March. I need to update my console offline, and currently, I'm on OS version...
  9. Help with offline update Cbox One Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help with offline update Cbox One Series S: CAN ANYONE HELP!! im at my wits end i got a SSD 1 TB i formatted and partitioned the damn thing correctly put it in the Xbox Installed OSU1 ran everything and now I’m getting a damn system error...
  10. What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline...: What to do when your Xbox on s refuses to update and you don't have a flashdrive to offline update? ec197dba-d87a-4560-9b2f-b7939095be0c