Can I not do anything on my Xbox 360?
Discus and support Can I not do anything on my Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I bought an Xbox 360 with kinect and I received it 2 months ago. I got it, even though it is an old console, because I wanted to get dance central... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ewright42, Jun 3, 2025.
Thema:
Can I not do anything on my Xbox 360?
Loading...
-
Can I not do anything on my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - anything 360
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.
in XboX InsidersXbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my... -
Can't adjust mic monitoring and can't be heard on anything.
in XboX InsidersCan't adjust mic monitoring and can't be heard on anything.: I have a turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 wireless headset and can't adjust the mic monitoring. It's a simple issue but I can't adjust the mic volume. I know what the problem is but I can't do... -
Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming
in XboX InsidersDo I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming: Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming, or is it only played online? I can’t download anything on my PC. submitted by /u/Ok-Call-8729 [link] [comments] -
I can't do ANYTHING with my xbox 360 after formatting storage. Please help?
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't do ANYTHING with my xbox 360 after formatting storage. Please help?: I formatted both of my storage sources not realizing it would delete everything. Then I tried to do an initial setup to see if I could fix the problem and just download everything back. NOW, I... -
Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try... -
Is there a way to get anything online on Xbox 360 in Romania?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way to get anything online on Xbox 360 in Romania?: Bought my kid a second hand Xbox 360 from a shop, he wants to play red dead redemption 1. Can't connect to Live, the only option is to buy physical disc from somewhere? I live in Romania. Does... -
good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a...
in XBoX Accessibilitygood day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a...: good day, today I bought an xbox 360 but I can't do anything because it asks me for a family code but I don't have that code and they don't know it either can you help me...