Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email

Discus and support Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have my old gamertag under a different email which belongs to my ex (i know, rookie move). I've had this account since forever, when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mick Williams1, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email

Hello,

I have my old gamertag under a different email which belongs to my ex (i know, rookie move). I've had this account since forever, when Microsoft/Xbox merged the services. Essentially, can I move everything from her email to mine?

Thanks in Advance

:)

Mick Williams1, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email

I'm sorry for both situations, Mick.

Thank you for your understanding and education!
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mick, It's a mistake we've all made at some point in our lives =P

And yes, it is possible to send your entire profile to your email. The problem is that in this process, his old email will be completely deleted.

If you want, the process would be like this:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/adic...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Mick Williams1 Win User

Ah, thought as much but had the hope there. As much as I'd love to delete her email, alas, I should not ;)

Thank you for your time and response.
  5. Oliver L Win User

Change email address

Hi,

this is really bad. Gold-membership, downloads, founds etc. is bound to your Microsoft Account, not to the Gamertag and can not be moved to an other Microsoft account.

As long as you have access to your Gamertag, you can move it to an other Microsoft Account.

Here is a step by step instruction to move your Gamertag to an other Microsoft Account.

Move a Gamertag to an other account
  6. maxen Win User

Problem Changing Xbox Live Account Email Address

Thema:

1. Can I move my other gamertag/account (games, save files etc) to a different email - Similar Threads - move gamertag account

2. Why do we still not have a way to move Xbox Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do we still not have a way to move Xbox Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account?: Bit of a long post here, but my patience has worn a bit thin on this issue. So I have a gamertag from years before Microsoft Accounts even became a thing, but it's stuck on an email I've never...
  3. Moving Gamertag from an old Microsoft Account to A New One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Gamertag from an old Microsoft Account to A New One: XBox 360 The email account associated with my Gamertag no longer exists and don’t have access to. But I do have the password. I’m attempting to move my account on my 360 system from the old...
  4. Move gamertag to different account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move gamertag to different account: Hello, I am trying to move my wife's gamertag (and her progress) from my stepson's account to my account. He has cancelled his Game Pass. We aren't looking to transfer anything more then her...
  5. Account Hacked! Want to move XBOX gamertag and DATA to new email. how can it be done!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked! Want to move XBOX gamertag and DATA to new email. how can it be done!?: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! I recently had both me email address hacked and my information stolen. As a result i will be closing my account to start fresh (after a pc wipe etc) BUT, i REALLY REALLY...
  6. How to move an Xbox Live Gamertag to an existing Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to move an Xbox Live Gamertag to an existing Microsoft Account?: My Main Xbox Live Gamertag is currently associated to a throwaway/secondary Microsoft Account. My Main Microsoft Account is currently associated to a throwaway/secondary Xbox Live Gamertag. I...
  7. Assign / move gamertag to a new email / microsoft account whilst retaining the orginal MS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Assign / move gamertag to a new email / microsoft account whilst retaining the orginal MS...: I am trying to move my sons gamertag to his own Email account / microsoft account and I see no way to do it. He has an xbox one. Must be a simple thing to do i.e. change an email to something...
  8. Move gamertag I use to microsoft account I use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move gamertag I use to microsoft account I use: I have a Microsoft account which I use for everything, but I accidentally set up a new gamertag on it, this gamertag is unused I would ideally like to delete it. My actual gamertag is connected...
  9. Can you move Gamertag from 1 microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you move Gamertag from 1 microsoft account to another?: When my son first started playing XBox I set up a Microsoft account for him, and he's been using that with his Gamertag for a few years. E.g. this is with email: "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move the Gamertag from my Microsoft account to my adult son's account: We have an xBox One and my son has been using my account/gamertag for some time. With his recent birthday, I would like to transition him from my account to his own. He has a current account...