Can I move existing Xbox account to another Microsoft account not losing all the progresses...

Discus and support Can I move existing Xbox account to another Microsoft account not losing all the progresses... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there, so that is the question.. if it is possible to move one existing Xbox account to a different Microsoft account not losing all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A P5, Mar 30, 2023.

1. A P5
    A P5 Guest

Can I move existing Xbox account to another Microsoft account not losing all the progresses...

Hello there, so that is the question.. if it is possible to move one existing Xbox account to a different Microsoft account not losing all the progresses in games.. or somehow separate/use different passwords etc. The moment of truth for the kid...

:)

2. A P5 Win User

Can I move existing Xbox account to another Microsoft account not losing all the progresses in games?

Will be upsetting for the boy.. So there is no other way/kind of keep playing Xbox not putting in danger (not knowing) the password..?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Can I move existing Xbox account to another Microsoft account not losing all the progresses in games?

We could change or add a new email address but the password is the same with Microsoft account. It's a single password for all Microsoft services including Xbox in a single Microsoft account.
  4. Rostom L Win User

You're welcome. Thanks for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  5. Rostom L Win User

That's correct. The changing of account's primary email address or alias is the use of email to sign in to the account.
  6. A P5 Win User

So then basically it means, if the kid was playing Xbox using one account and we would want to separate it and not be connected with that person's account/passwords, there's no way.. Can't see the use to change the email for Xbox quite if password will still be needed the same..
Thema:

1. Can I move existing Xbox account to another Microsoft account not losing all the progresses... - Similar Threads - move existing account

2. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  3. Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.: The dashboard and various games (this includes: Assassins' Creed: Odyssey, Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, KOTOR, and KOTOR 2) with the menus are acting weird they tend move around very fast or...
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  6. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  7. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  8. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  9. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  10. move an existing xbox series x game to a new drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    move an existing xbox series x game to a new drive: how do you get Xbox games moved from an existing drive to a new drive 8367aca9-faae-4aca-a3b2-e855d38d0161