Can I move a game that I bought from one account to another? Xbox Series S

Discus and support Can I move a game that I bought from one account to another? Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm new using an Xbox Serie S and I already bought some games, but I figgered out that I bought them from my brother's account and not on my own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Felipe Alves3, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Can I move a game that I bought from one account to another? Xbox Series S

I'm new using an Xbox Serie S and I already bought some games, but I figgered out that I bought them from my brother's account and not on my own account, and I would to move them to my account, is that possible? He is aware and agrees, it's not a coup and we can prove it.

:)

Felipe Alves3, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Game Installation

What games are you transferring? Which consoles are involved? If it's transferring from, say, a Series X/S to an Xbox One, then it may be because the games are S/X versions.

As to the expansion pack, I believe that is only available to the account that bought it and the console that account is on...it can't be transferred to another account on another console
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  5. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
Thema:

1. Can I move a game that I bought from one account to another? Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - move game bought

2. Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.: The dashboard and various games (this includes: Assassins' Creed: Odyssey, Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, KOTOR, and KOTOR 2) with the menus are acting weird they tend move around very fast or...
  3. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  4. Move game back to ext.storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move game back to ext.storage?: Hi, newbie here! I’m going to store games on external drive. Moving/copying game from ext. to int. then play. After that do I have to move the game back to ext. or can I delete it (in order to...
  5. Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I was playing my game, my analog stick would always move correctly on time so we...: Whenever I play my game call of duty whenever I try and move my analog stick up and down before this happened. It was perfectly fine and it always respond it on time but now whenever I try and...
  6. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  7. I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?: I was I big Xbox kid back then, and I now have a suitable pc for gaming. I have bought Enter The Gungeon, one of my favorite games, on my Xbox. And it is purchasable on the Steam store, but I...
  8. I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...: I moved to Belgrade Serbia with my Xbox loaded with games from the states will I be able to play in Belgrade the games I have like call of duty, Pug, nfl, pga2023,...
  9. Can I still play game if I move to Korea? I bought games online in US.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play game if I move to Korea? I bought games online in US.: I am going to use xbox one X in Korea for few months. Are the games region locked? I want to make sure that I can still play games online in Korea, too. I bought games at US store....
  10. Bought the game on the wrong account. Any chance to move it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the game on the wrong account. Any chance to move it?: Hey guys, I bought today a game on my laptop (online for download). After I paid I realised that with my wrong account, which is not connected to my Xbox. The question is: Is there any chance...