can i merge 2 microsoft accounts?

Discus and support can i merge 2 microsoft accounts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i was wondering if i can merge 2 microsoft accounts because i have 2 minecraft accounts 1 with the Migrator cape and 1 without it. So, i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yessssiii_099, Nov 10, 2022.

1. can i merge 2 microsoft accounts?

Hi, i was wondering if i can merge 2 microsoft accounts because i have 2 minecraft accounts 1 with the Migrator cape and 1 without it. So, i was wondering if i can merge the one with the cape to the one without it.

Please and thank you.

:)

yessssiii_099, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to merge accounts.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account?
    No. Unfortunately accounts cannot be merged and nothing is transferrable between accounts
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

merge 2 microsoft accounts

It is not possible and has never been possible to merge Microsoft accounts im afraid
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

2 Konten

Hi Rauten! Unfortunately you cannot merge two Microsoft Accounts. You can link multiple accounts together, but that will not merge licenses for content or anything like that, it will just merge your email.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Contact details on old MS account not available with Authenticator

You can not merge Microsoft/Xbox accounts.
Thema:

1. can i merge 2 microsoft accounts? - Similar Threads - merge microsoft accounts

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  7. Microsoft split my accounts - how can I merge them again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft split my accounts - how can I merge them again?: Hi, I had two emails associated with my Microsoft account, a Gmail one and a Hotmail one. However, these have now been split into two accounts. I need to merge these accounts again because my...
  8. Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge: My son currently uses my Microsoft account for his xbox profile, ive now created him his own email address/ child account, is there a way I can transfer his xbox profile under my Microsoft account...
  9. Can I merge Microsoft accounts or just move over the email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I merge Microsoft accounts or just move over the email address?: I've had several microsoft accounts and only really used them for xbox live. This account I've had for probably coming up on 20 years now uses a hotmail email address that I don't have access too....
  10. Can i merge two microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i merge two microsoft accounts?: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts, one of which I have purchased Minecraft on and the other which has my gamer tag and achievements. The account that I have purchased the game on always logs...