Can I make my Profile picture me without a shirt?

Discus and support Can I make my Profile picture me without a shirt? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I make my Profile picture me without a shirt? aec2e754-dea3-4f8c-bf2d-320a50fd9021 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RexQL, Feb 27, 2023.

1. RexQL
    RexQL Guest

:)

RexQL, Feb 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Sword Style Win User

Want a Dead Space watch?

I have a ton of gaming shirts. My profile picture on Facebook has me wearing a Dragon Age: Origins T-shirt.
  4. Kitten53 Win User

Why does gamepass say I have a suspension but there is no active suspension? 😭

Yea but last time this happened I got suspended for profile picture and message banned and my profile picture was Maggie Simpson with a shirt that says I'm with stupid and I didn't even msg anyone to get banned
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is there a way where I can check if a profile picture is inappropriate without the risk of making me no longer upload profile pictures in the future?

Read through the Community Standards and make sure what you want to use doesn't violate that. Otherwise, if it's a pic you're unsure of, it's best not to use it. There's no way to have it checked otherwise.
  6. Akradon Win User

Alright so who`s going to Gamefest?!!!

I will be there on the Saturday! Keep your eye out for me, will be wearing my T-shirt

-

Linky

-

Make sure you come and say Hi and have picture taken for my website of fans.
Thema:

1. Can I make my Profile picture me without a shirt? - Similar Threads - Profile picture without

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  4. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...
  7. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  8. My profile picture wasn’t allowed to be uploaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture wasn’t allowed to be uploaded: It says I have a suspension on my account because of a profile picture I wanted to upload. I understand nothing can be done about the suspension (as much as I disagree with that). I don’t...
  9. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  10. Is there a way where I can check if a profile picture is inappropriate without the risk of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way where I can check if a profile picture is inappropriate without the risk of...: I just wondering if there is a way if I can check if I upload a profile picture and check if its complies with the rules. 1af5f301-409d-4089-99c4-43360563d9e2