Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted?

Discus and support Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys so I just tried to log in to my Xbox account to play some gamers for the first time in a couple years and when I went to log in I noticed my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jrocket09, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Jrocket09
    Jrocket09 Guest

Hey guys so I just tried to log in to my Xbox account to play some gamers for the first time in a couple years and when I went to log in I noticed my email was one I had deleted about a year ago because I got annoyed of all the spam and what not. I called Xbox support and they basically told me im SOL and they can’t change the email because the original email is deleted and I will have to repurchase and download every game I had. Is this true? Is there anyone out there who can help me? i remember the log in details and everything it just won’t let me try because the email account doesn’t exist.

:)

Jrocket09, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jrocket09 Win User

Can I recover the email account somehow then? Or I remember on 360 you could link profiles somehow is that still a thing
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately no one in the forums will be able to assist with the issue.

As noted Microsoft Services Agreement when an account is closed, either by the user, or Microsoft, all the data/content associated with the account is removed so you would have to repurchase everything.
  4. Mitch Radtke Win User

How do I change my primary email from an old, expired one to my current email?

No. I am able to sign into my Xbox live account using the log in info. But the email itself has expired/been deleted a long time ago so I can’t log into the email itself. So when I want to access/change my account info and it asks me to log into my email and find the verification code, I am unable to do so. Again, I know all the info for the old expired email, I just can’t log into for the verification codes because it’s expired
  5. A Lonely Lamma Win User

Corrupted account, Need help!!

I'm having a similar problem, my main account has a deleted email on it and I went to go log into xbox.com with my main account and it said that my account has been blocked because they think someone was using it to send spam and that they needed to send
    an email to my deleted email adress to verify that it was me and I cant recover my email account back because its been more than 6 months of it being deleted.
  6. AdverseCoot537 Win User

The email to my account has been deleted and cant log in

Hey maxen. The Microsoft support are completely un-contactable. I have the same problem and need a solution please, but the request forms will not send. This has been hapening for a while now. Is there a way to get the forms to work?
Thema:

1. Can I log into my Xbox live account if the email has been deleted? - Similar Threads - log live account

2. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  3. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  4. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  5. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  9. I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...: As I was trying to log in in minecraft after this year, it kept saying that my microsoft account doesn't exist. As I checked my Email, it mentioned that someone removed my security info and my...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce