Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

Discus and support Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrentonChetty, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to game pass on Xbox 360 consoles only, or can I download these
    backward compatibility games on my XBox One and keep them after my 30 day trial expires.

Regards

Brenton

:)

BrentonChetty, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Hey Brenton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what info worked.

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

As far as i Know you can keep the games installed on your Xbox One after your gamepass trial has ended, but you will need to have a digital license (either game pass, or having purchased the title) or a disc to play them.
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

If subscription expires you have not access to this games.

Also if you have donwloaded these games you don't have a "license" because you must buy them or must have an active Game Pass subscriptions.
    for me, not with 360 Games on GwG.

all that games i had on 360 downloaded with GwG worked on 360 without GwG and on One without it. Only ONE Games needed Gold to work.

Maybe it changed.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

If subscription expires you have not access to this games.

Also if you have donwloaded these games you don't have a "license" because you must buy them or must have an active Game Pass subscriptions.
Thema:

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

1. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after... - Similar Threads - keep 360 games

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. Xbox 360 wired controller keeps disconnecting on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller keeps disconnecting on pc: I have an xbox 360 controller wired and it keeps disconnecting while playing a game, midway after 1-2 minutes. I have an HP victus 15.6 laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3050 Ti, 8GB RAM (All...
  4. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  5. Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game...
  6. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  7. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live: Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the...
  8. When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live: When I tried to play borderlands 2 on my Xbox one ( The backwards compatible version) it sights my off Xbox live. I can get it to sigh me back on. 10ec8097-0df4-4aa5-a5f4-60f9e8d0d351
  9. Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content: I am looking to purchase an Xbox One console. I currently have an Xbox 360 4GB console with an additional 120GB slim HDD that I am wanting to sell. I have about 7 games I have downloaded to this...
  10. Xbox 360 Game Saves - Can I keep them when transferring?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Saves - Can I keep them when transferring?: Hello, I need a little help. In the past I put my profile onto a memory stick as I sold an old console, I've been borrowing a friends and when I imported my profile, all my games saves were gone....