Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app...

Discus and support Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm streaming my Xbox console to my phone from the Xbox app, and I want to invite my friend to play ARK, but he's playing on the Xbox Game Pass App,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chrisjakin, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Chrisjakin
    Chrisjakin Guest

Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app...

So I'm streaming my Xbox console to my phone from the Xbox app, and I want to invite my friend to play ARK, but he's playing on the Xbox Game Pass App, can I still invite him or no? ARK is on game pass.

:)

Chrisjakin, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app streaming from my console?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Chrisjakin, you can send invitation to your friend normally Chris.

Just send an invitation directly from the game, or from the app.

Both are playing through gamepass.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Arminator Win User

Can i stream my Xbox One to more than 2 pcs?

i want to play some games at my xbox with my friend,but he is far away from me,can i stream the xbox to my pc and his pc at the same time? or at least only his pc?
    Well, not with the Xbox App on your PC. However, if the game (and the speed of your and your friend's internet connection) supports it, you can stream your gameplay to
    Mixer.

Mixer has interactive features, where you can share a controller to the Mixer streaming website, and the viewers (including your friend) can then "grab" the shared controller and play the game with you.

Be aware however, that if you stream the game to the PC via the Xbox App, you can't stream to Mixer.

You will have to locally play on your Xbox console, and stream to Mixer for your friend to be able to play with you.

Also be aware, that while Mixer provides low latency streaming, there is still some lag happening, so your friend would be at a disadvantage, playing through the stream. So don't try to play timing sensitive games.
  4. ThePrimeDev Win User

Back 4 Blood Can't install with Game Pass Ultimate

I cant find it in XBox app, and i dont have a "Game Pass" button up in the xbox app like my friend, i only have the "store" and the "social" buttons. When my friend invites me i can open it in Microsoft Store, but i dont have any download buttons.
  5. Janet_C Win User

How do I refer my friends to PC game pass?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

You can send the invitation to the free trial from the Xbox app for PC, log into it and you will see a button to share Game Pass with your friends, there will generate an invitation link and they can access it and redeem the free trial.

Best regards.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I don't have the 5 free 14-day trial

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

If the "Give PC Game Pass" option does not appear in the Xbox app on your PC, please try the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/invite-your-friends

Log in with the account where you purchased your PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and it should allow you to generate trial invitations.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Can I invite my friend playing on xbox game pass streaming while I'm on the xbox app... - Similar Threads - invite friend playing

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  5. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see invites from my friends who are on console: I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't...
  6. Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm having problems with inviting my friends to a non-dedicated on Ark: survival...: I can't invite me friends and they can't invite me 8c9e169c-deeb-44fe-9ae3-18f85184b53d
  7. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  8. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  9. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  10. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...