Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

Discus and support Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazyFazy, Jul 24, 2019.

1. CrazyFazy
    CrazyFazy Guest

Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox?

Hello, I have Minecraft Better together edition on my account on the xbox. i bought it in the xbox store, is there any way i can play it on my pc? like is there any way i can install it on my pc, because its the better together edition i do not see any
    point in buying it again for my windows 10 since i already have it on the xbox, it shows this when i try to install it on my xbox.
    Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox? [​IMG]

:)

CrazyFazy, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC. Unfortunately Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title which would allow you to play it on both without purchasing it twice.
  3. CrazyFazy Win User

Aite then ill stick to the controllers ;-;
  4. reddemon02 Win User

Minecraft better together

Hey Reddemon,

Do you own the digital version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? If so, you should already have access to the Better Together version. Check your 'Ready to install' list within 'My games & apps' for a separate version of Minecraft on your Xbox One console.
    You can also check our
    Better Together Support page
    for more information, including what the tile art looks like so you can have a better idea of what to look out for.

Keep us posted!
    I do know the title art and have been watching the ready to install section for a few weeks now. And it's the disc version of minecraft Xbox one edition that I have.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Reddemon,

Do you own the digital version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? If so, you should already have access to the Better Together version. Check your 'Ready to install' list within 'My games & apps' for a separate version of Minecraft on your Xbox One console.
    You can also check our
    Better Together Support page
    for more information, including what the tile art looks like so you can have a better idea of what to look out for.

Keep us posted!
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having questions about how to install the better together edition of Minecraft. Usually by default you were able to get the Better Together version as part of an update.
    However that may have been promotional and sometimes can change to a paid purchase. Take a look at this helpful support article:

Minecraft “Better Together” update
    Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can i install minecraft better together edition on my pc if i have it on my xbox? - Similar Threads - install minecraft better

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  5. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  6. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  7. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  8. Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock is refusing to install: Minecraft bedrock is simply refusing to install via the launcher. I've tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting my computer and reinstalling game services....
  9. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  10. Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, can I install Minecraft bedrock on my pc if I bought it on my phone?: If not it’s okay, I am a YouTuber, I’m planning to make a livestream playing mancraft haha yes f276c219-da23-42f2-8de5-288147a3d5fa