Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?

Discus and support Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I have someone from the enforcement team reach out to me or unsuspend my account from a false ban for cheating in which I never used cheats. Thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Edwin Huybrecht, May 30, 2023.

1. Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?

Can I have someone from the enforcement team reach out to me or unsuspend my account from a false ban for cheating in which I never used cheats. Thank you!

Gamertag E King03

:)

Edwin Huybrecht, May 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

brother banned for no reason

You dont get suspended simply due to false reports. In fact anyone filing false reports are subject be being suspended themselves since filing false reports is against the terms of service/code of conduct.

All reports are investigated before any action is taken. If your brother believed the suspension was made by mistake then he can file for a case review while logged into the suspended account and enforcement.xbox.com

That is the only to contact the enforcement team as they don't use the forums and wont see this.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Comminucation ban is too weak

Be aware that too many "false" reports can lead to a suspension on your account.
  5. Default_994 Win User

Suspended account without activity

Yes, I have looked into the enforcement site and I moderate my child's communication. Unfortunately both scenarios have not provided an explanation of the proof of the claim for the suspension. The issue is no longer the suspension, but that xbox fails to investigate every report they receive, and does not implement a punishment for those who false report. I think if we all be honest, we can clearly see that this is not an isolated incident. False reports lead to false suspensions and bans. The error falls on Microsoft and the management of the "safety department" where inappropriate player behavior is rewarded by the company.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Please do not ban gaurdian969

Hi,

You shouldn't have anything to worry about here. All reports are looked at by real people, the system is not automated. Only things that break the Code of Conduct can result in a ban, false reports do not end in suspensions. Be careful though, too many
    false reports and your own account can have a temporary suspension. Only report users who actually break the rules.
Thema:

1. Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report? - Similar Threads - account taken off

2. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  3. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  4. "Username has already been taken" error on existing account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Username has already been taken" error on existing account: Hello! Is anyone else having this issue? The Minecraft launcher insists I input a username, and it says mine is already taken (which I know is taken by me). This is after I log in with my...
  5. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  6. Access to account lost, unknown email taken over

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to account lost, unknown email taken over: Hi, Near the start of the year my Microsoft account connected to my xbox and pc (before I reset it and used a new account) was taken over by an unknown @rambler.ru email. I now cannot reset the...
  7. My gamertag was changed and then taken by another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag was changed and then taken by another account: Recently my ex logged into my account, changed my gamertag, and then made a new account with it. I was wondering if theres any way to revert it? I use the name Advianza for a lot of things since I...
  8. Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security concerns after my son's Microsoft account was taken over and eventually deleted by...: Hi there, My son's Microsoft account was taken away and then deleted by a bot from Discord. He then lost all his games in the Microsoft account. It happened when a bot from Discord asked him for...
  9. I Just got around 25000 gamerscore taken off my account for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Just got around 25000 gamerscore taken off my account for no reason: Why did you guys remove over 25000 gamerscore off my account and not tell me that you were about to do it and provide me with any evidence to prove that i had cheated in anyway...
  10. my account was hacked i have been saspended till 14 US time can i get my saspention taken off ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account was hacked i have been saspended till 14 US time can i get my saspention taken off ...: my account was hacked i have been saspended till 14 US time can i get my saspention taken off plz 676b0ff0-a963-47e0-94ce-63f8fcf910f2