Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit

Discus and support Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant find out if i can gift my microsoft credit ac424393-74b8-4fdf-be29-a71364878808 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PWR Scope, Jan 5, 2023.

1. PWR Scope
    PWR Scope Guest

I cant find out if i can gift my microsoft credit

:)

PWR Scope, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You could use it as payment to purchase a game as a gift, but there's no way to gift the credit once it's on your account.
  3. emiliohernandez6 Win User

GTA V shark cards

So why is it that you are not allowed to gift shark cards. You can gift anything else but shark Cards. I have unused credit in my microsoft account but the only thing played is gta v and i want to buy shark cards for that game. But I can only purchase
    it for my own account. I cannot transfer it nor can I buy a gift card with my credit even tho I purchased the gift cards myself to put on the account. And now im being told GTA V SHARK CARDS CANNOT BE GIFTED !!! Why !!??!?! Please help
  4. Villarino Win User

can you use an Xbox gift card for minecraft on mac?

Hello KadenJones!

Unfortunately you cant, because microsfot gift cards are only for use in the microsoft/xbox store. (win10 or xbox)

Hope it helps!
  5. helpmepleaseeee[] Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

How can I access the gift card? In my order history when I purchased the gift card it says i got "miscellaneous credit" of $1.25 added to my microsoft account, not a gift card.
  6. LouisMcsporran Win User

Redeem code

Hi I was wondering if you can help me I purchased some vbucks for fortnite last night it is showing that they have been purchased through a gift card but have not been credited to my account to get new skins where do I go from here to get the vbucks credited
    to my account thanks
Thema:

1. Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit - Similar Threads - gift own microsfot

2. Just purchased the spirit of steam for trainsim world 3 using a gift card!. It says I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased the spirit of steam for trainsim world 3 using a gift card!. It says I own...: Hi I just wanna know if anyone has had trouble using a gift card to purchase new routes on train sim world 3 a899496c-f321-48bc-bffb-25a03a2948e1
  3. Received Minecraft As A Gift but will not install as it says I already own it (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received Minecraft As A Gift but will not install as it says I already own it (PC): I recently received Minecraft as a gift, however, when I try to redeem the gift it states that I already own the game and to go to my library. I own the game on my XBOX but not my PC. I was...
  4. Can You Gift Digital Games on Xbox that you already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can You Gift Digital Games on Xbox that you already own?: I have a digital Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One S, is it possible to gift it to someone else's Xbox account? If so then how? Thanks in advance. 21268fd9-55d2-455a-ad15-23d86ac0c9ba
  5. Got sent a gift and it says I dont own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got sent a gift and it says I dont own it.: Me and my friends were gonna play a game together because i had just got done with installing it and when i go to launch the gifted game it says i dont own this game and insert a disc, was just...
  6. Gift a 360 game I already own

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift a 360 game I already own: Title above, I would click buy on the website and it has a box loading with nothing coming through, while on xbox it launches the game. 4cbfa539-5185-4e2b-9571-0b713857e559
  7. Can you gift a digital game you already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you gift a digital game you already own?: I own Halo: MCC and i want to give it to a friend without having to buy it again. 53c133e0-aa79-4674-bf69-406fe998272b
  8. Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?: I have purchased an xBox gift card and have received the code with which to redeem it. Can I give the code to my grandson to redeem against his account? 0fdd33ec-17e0-4e38-a26b-8bbf9950f5e1
  9. How do i gift a game i already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i gift a game i already own?: I already own overwatch and I want to gift a copy to a friend. I don't want to buy a gift card. The option to "Buy as a Gift" doesn't show up on the xbox website, through the app or on console. Am...
  10. Can't gift a game because I own it?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't gift a game because I own it?!: The gift a game option on Xbox one is broken. If you own the game there is no option anywhere to buy it as a gift. Please fix this. 223f61eb-9088-4339-bd0a-174b50f93742