Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?

Discus and support Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another user? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-76-4000-1000-bonus-atoms/C0DXLGXJRKZQ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyLylPwny Gomez, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player?

Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another user? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/fallout-76-4000-1000-bonus-atoms/C0DXLGXJRKZQ

:)

MyLylPwny Gomez, Sep 17, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, MyLylPwny! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, this Item can't be purchased as a gift.

In this case, I'd suggest purchasing a gift card instead:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Best regards.
  3. Ellarianora Win User

Humble Multiplayer Experiences

When I first played Fallout 76, I was pretty low level, hunting and scavenging what I could in the wasteland and I came across another player. From previous experiences on multiplayer games, bumping into another player is usually a PVP event but strangely
    I just stood there, waiting for the player to decide to kill me or not but instead, he waved and gifted me a tonne of items to help me out. It drastically did! This has happened so many times on Fallout 76, players giving me free items and free help. Such
    a very welcoming community!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have a problem with buying a addon for fallout 76 in the Microsoft store

I think I found the problem Jack

You purchased the coins for the Fallout 76 xbox version :c
    This is why you saw the currency on your console

This is the add-on for PC:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fallout-76-100...

(if you see, there's the "(PC)" label at the end)

This is due to Fallout 76 is not an Xbox play anywhere title, this means your progress and content is different between Xbox and PC

If this was a redeemable code, as you already redeemed it. Sadly is not possible to ask for a refund
    Sorry
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

How would YOU make video games better?

Definitely cheaper micro-transactions - Fallout 76 is a prime example here - there atom shop prices are ridiculously high. They would sell more and get more cash if they dropped them significantly
  6. darkist1 Win User

I thought I could buy fallout 76 atoms trough the microsoft store for my PC version of the game. Can I get my money back?

Hi NoOffense,

The ambassadors are unable to provide refunds, just the correct means of getting your refunds.

You'd need to follow the correct Refund Policy in order to receive your refund for your atoms.

In order to buy atoms for the PC you'd need to use your account that the game is on.

and purchase the atoms through the Microsoft Store for Fallout Atoms

Your refund should be available under the same place you purchased the Atoms from in the first place. So the Xbox store.

You can use this option to request a refund
Thema:

1. Can I gift Fallout 76 Atoms to another player? - Similar Threads - gift Fallout Atoms

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  4. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  5. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  6. Xbox gift card difficulties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gift card difficulties: I’m trying to redeem an Xbox gift card but keep getting the message “This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code” but I bought it awhile ago and am not sure who the...
  7. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  8. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  9. UK Gift Cards in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    UK Gift Cards in USA: I want to know if xbox gift cards bought in UK be used in USA? 2bb24c48-3ef1-412f-8ddf-be855d3250e0
  10. Fallout 3 gift code not working - error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 gift code not working - error: Hi, Dear Support! On 2016/04/30 I bought Xbox One bundle with Fallout 4 and Fallout 3 games inside from a offline retailer. On 2016/04/30 after unpacking the console, I input Fallout 4 gift code...