Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it?

Discus and support Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a Xbox game pass perk but I didn’t get the reward for some reason and now I can’t reclaim the case because it says it’s already been used.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tajvav, May 17, 2023.

1. tajvav
    tajvav Guest

I downloaded a Xbox game pass perk but I didn’t get the reward for some reason and now I can’t reclaim the case because it says it’s already been used. Is there any way of getting my reward still or is it just gone forever?

:)

tajvav, May 17, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, tajvav. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what specific game pass perks are you referring to? Claimed and redeemed Perks remain yours, including third-party Perks and in-game Perks for Game Pass games. If your only access to a game with an in-game Perk was through Ultimate, you’ll need another way to access it. Once your Ultimate subscription expires, you won’t see new Perks, or Perks you’ve claimed in the Perks gallery, so make sure redeem them first. For more information, please feel free to check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Mason Gray1 Win User

My discord nitro code for gamepass won’t work.

I redeemed it and I didn’t get the game pass ultimate contents, it still says i don’t have it but that i redeemed. the code.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Gamepass Ultimate and Marvel Unlimited

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I can confirm that Marvel Unlimited is currently on the game pass perks which you can validate on this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/perks

If other perks are showing on your Xbox App or Xbox Game Pass mobile app just a friendly reminder that number and content of Perks vary by region, platform, and over time, and must be redeemed by stated timeframe. Age restrictions apply.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Game Pass Nitro Code

For the game pass perks, it is per perks and not per subscription.

For example, I have redeemed a code perks for World of Tanks, after I redeemed it, I will not be able to redeem it again even if my susbcritpion expired and renewed.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Got my XBOX game pass ultimate and had a code for Black desert online to redeem but my code is too long to redeem.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Foxcat if you're redeeming the Black Desert perk of the Game Pass, all Microsoft codes are 25 digits, you can redeem through the website, console, or the Xbox App for PC.

You said you tried to rescue, did you get an error message?
Thema:

1. Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it? - Similar Threads - game pass perks

2. What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...: Just purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass yesterday, and when claiming the code for the Overwatch 2 bundle on redeem.microsoft.com, an error message saying "We can't find this product. This code...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Perk not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Perk not showing up: Hello, I have an issue with one of the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks for Halo Infinite. Currently it is only available on the Xbox App on PC, but I do not see it in the Game Pass Tab on the PC...
  4. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  5. Accessing game pass perks on a child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessing game pass perks on a child account: Hello, My child has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and cannot access any perks. Clicking on the button to view perks shows a screen with the following error: "Sorry, we can't show game pass perks right...
  6. I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...: How can I get this perk back it went back to perks screen immediately, so fast I didn't have time to read why it wasn't available can I get the perk back or if not why did it do that...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Perks Seem Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Perks Seem Broken: Since New Alpha Skip Ahead Update, When I Goto Redeem A Game Pass Ultimate Perk Code I Keep Getting “This Code Wasn’t Found — Try Re-Entering It. If The Code Is Damaged, Contact The Seller....
  8. Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game: Today when i logged on to my xbox and when to the game pass app, I claimed the Fifa 23 pack perk,It told me the code was redeemed successful and i could log on.The packs were not loaded to my Fifa...
  9. I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get new perks in Xbox game pass ultimate. What should I do to get them?: I want new perks in Game pass. 0187df6e-f5ae-480e-9fa0-2df06234708d
  10. I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate and i wanted to get the Sea of thieves Perks thats...: Please help also i am on a age 13 under account 0d925a66-fe57-4ebe-a6ea-23fbf1707238