Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned

Discus and support Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I did say something that was very messed up but I sent it to my friend only an he accidentally reported it since all you have to do is press y Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by REGGIN Hunter, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned

I did say something that was very messed up but I sent it to my friend only an he accidentally reported it since all you have to do is press y

Please help me I won't do it ever again

:)

REGGIN Hunter, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team do not use the forums. They do not send warnings either. Your warning is the code of conduct/terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

there is no accidentally reporting, he pressed y, then chose the reason and so on. perma bans are perma.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Buy xbox one vane console

Not exactly sure what you are asking but if the console is banned there is nothing that you can do to get it un-banned. If a console is banned it is permanent.
  5. Bread RL Win User

Can I Get Un Banned?

If I can't get un banned how long will I be banned for this is my first time and I'm really Sad D:
  6. xTye Win User

ENFORCEMENT: Harassing messages/Force Gamertag Change.

What you're doing is actually Marketplace Theft and can get your account permanently banned. That is the same story EVERYONE uses to try and get a free gamertag change. I recommend you stop to avoid a possible permanent ban.
Thema:

1. Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned - Similar Threads - permanent banned didn't

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  4. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  5. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  6. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  7. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  8. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  9. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  10. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c