can i get some help?

Discus and support can i get some help? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a promotion for 3 months of gamepass ultimate, it started at novembember, i dont remember the date but it ends at january 6th, the problem here... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by C3P, Dec 22, 2019.

  1. C3P
    C3P Guest

    can i get some help?


    I have a promotion for 3 months of gamepass ultimate, it started at novembember, i dont remember the date but it ends at january 6th, the problem here is that i already had a game pass subscription , and finished like 2 days ago, so the promotion is not
    available for the moment but its gonna be availble in the fututre or i need to buy it with the actual price??

    :)
     
  2. Deestarr1234 Win User

    Can I get some help

    Make sure your Xbox is somewhere well ventilated so the fans aren't blocked. Also make sure you keep it dust free-- another thing that may help is vacuuming the vent- a small vacuum that you can buy that is used to vacuum out computer towers and vents
    on small electronics like small game soles will work best because it is designed not to harm electronic equipment but a Dustbuster hand vac will also work
  3. G doub1e U Win User

    Can I get some help

    You know of any ways how to actually cleaning it out? sounds horrible.
  4. Panno92 Win User

    can i get some help?

    Hi, if you are speaking about the 1$/€ gamepass ultimate for 3 months the promotion is valid for all the users only for their first subscription to gamepass ultimate, therefore if you never had a GP ultimate subscription it should be valid for you till january
    6th also if you have other active gamepass or gold subscription (they will be converted and merged to ultimate, more info here). Have you tried opening the promotion with
    your account? It should show you the final conversion and how much will you pay

    If you have already been a GP ultimate subscriber in the past the promotion is not valid for you
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    Can I get some help

  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Can I get some help

    Hello. Well, another alternative would be to use the Support form on Xbox.com. That form you just got to fill out your problem and the rep will get back to you. I am not quite certain if they still have live agents there, but you can try that if the phone
    service does not work for you.
Thema:

can i get some help?

Loading...
  1. can i get some help? - Similar Threads - help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...