Can I get some help

Discus and support Can I get some help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox 360 s and a 250GB hard drive and it is not recognizing it I was told to turn it off take it out turn it off back on and off again and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SootierBlock22, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. Can I get some help


    I bought a xbox 360 s and a 250GB hard drive and it is not recognizing it I was told to turn it off take it out turn it off back on and off again and it still is not recognizing it is there something else I can do to get it to recognize it thank you

    :)
     
    SootierBlock22, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Can i get some help please??

    I'm having this problem too. I've had my account for 6 years and I no longer have access to my gamer tags original email. This new update has ruined my xbox experience. There has to be a way to fix this. I can't access my account info because I can't
    get online. No matter what xbox help tells me to do, it doesn't work. Somebody please help fix this problem.
     
    FringedOak11134, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Can i please get some help!!!!!

    alrighty, i think i know the issue. my wlid wants to verify by sending me a message on my cell, and says some features are blocked till then, so now its off to fix that. but seriously, thank you for your help, and thank you for your time Can I get some help :D
     
    sleepless creep, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Deestarr1234 Win User

    Can I get some help

    Make sure your Xbox is somewhere well ventilated so the fans aren't blocked. Also make sure you keep it dust free-- another thing that may help is vacuuming the vent- a small vacuum that you can buy that is used to vacuum out computer towers and vents
    on small electronics like small game soles will work best because it is designed not to harm electronic equipment but a Dustbuster hand vac will also work
  5. G doub1e U Win User

    Can I get some help

    You know of any ways how to actually cleaning it out? sounds horrible.
  6. Panno92 Win User

    can i get some help?

    Hi, if you are speaking about the 1$/€ gamepass ultimate for 3 months the promotion is valid for all the users only for their first subscription to gamepass ultimate, therefore if you never had a GP ultimate subscription it should be valid for you till january
    6th also if you have other active gamepass or gold subscription (they will be converted and merged to ultimate, more info here). Have you tried opening the promotion with
    your account? It should show you the final conversion and how much will you pay

    If you have already been a GP ultimate subscriber in the past the promotion is not valid for you
  7. AngelObullets Win User

    Can I get some help

  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Can I get some help

    Hello. Well, another alternative would be to use the Support form on Xbox.com. That form you just got to fill out your problem and the rep will get back to you. I am not quite certain if they still have live agents there, but you can try that if the phone
    service does not work for you.
Thema:

Can I get some help

Loading...
  1. Can I get some help - Similar Threads - help

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]