can I get my xbox games from my xbox to my pc without transfering any hardware?

Discus and support can I get my xbox games from my xbox to my pc without transfering any hardware? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've already paid for games on my Xbox but now I'm transferring to pc and I don't want to buy those games again. so can I transfer the games or do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finn Dawson Smith, May 28, 2023.

1. can I get my xbox games from my xbox to my pc without transfering any hardware?

I've already paid for games on my Xbox but now I'm transferring to pc and I don't want to buy those games again. so can I transfer the games or do I need to buy them again?

:)

Finn Dawson Smith, May 28, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

also to add, most of the games on xbox are not available via the microsoft store/xbox app on pc and have to be purchased from steam, gog, epic, ubisoft, ea etc.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It depends on the games. If they support Play Anywhere, you can sign into your account and reinstall them from the Microsoft Store/Xbox apps on your PC. If they don't support Play Anywhere, you would need to purchase the PC version of the games in order to play them on PC.
  4. Marco_682 Win User

Game Pass PC

Hey

Do you know any possible way to transfer games from my xbox to my pc?

it will be very much appreciated
  5. Darkknight1812 Win User

Xbox constantly stops streaming

Same thing here. I get random disconnects. I run wired all the way through from xbox to pc. I even tried connecting the Xbox to my pc and I still get the same issue. It states network issue, but it is clearly something on the xbox end (encoding?). I can
    stream all of my Steam games just fine, even on wireless without any lag or disconnect so I know it is not an issue with my network.
  6. Logan Cowart Win User

Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

Their was at one point because I was playing it on their but I uninstalled it to change hardware on pc I didn’t wanna corrupt the save so after I reinstalled it and got of for a few days and got back on it had vanished from pc game pass and from the Xbox pc store, and yes it’s on steam but I can’t transfer my save or the dlc plus I would have to buy the game on their instead of on the pc Xbox app.
Thema:

1. can I get my xbox games from my xbox to my pc without transfering any hardware? - Similar Threads - games without transfering

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.: The dashboard and various games (this includes: Assassins' Creed: Odyssey, Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, KOTOR, and KOTOR 2) with the menus are acting weird they tend move around very fast or...
  6. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  7. How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...: I would like to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account. I'm currently using my dads Microsoft account and I want to connect my Xbox account to my own Microsoft account. Would I...
  8. How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game save data from 1 Xbox One to another (without internet): Hello! I have some game saves on an Xbox One that belongs to one of my family members. I have recently gotten my own Xbox One and was wanting to transfer those game saves over to my own console....
  9. Can Microsoft create a way for Xbox Series S user to transfer their game discs without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft create a way for Xbox Series S user to transfer their game discs without...: The fact that I can't play a single disc game on the Xbox Series S is ridiculous. This is one of the dumbest moves possible for a console. You have users who have bought disc versions of the games...
  10. How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i transfer Magic Kingdoms? I want my game data transfered to new laptop without...: please help I want old onto new 1d19d1fa-2f46-4845-8b16-ebca9b830f24