Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted?

Discus and support Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Aaron, and i recently got hacked, so i clicked on a suspicious link, which made it so the hacker could acces my microsoft account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron Quiros1, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted?

Hello, my name is Aaron, and i recently got hacked, so i clicked on a suspicious link, which made it so the hacker could acces my microsoft account, and then he changed the email, and password, and he deleted my microsoft account which was vinculated with my minecraft account. My deleted accoun was using the gmail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and the hacker changed it to (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) and another one which is the one where he would receive the code, which is called (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) i got this information thanks to the fact that when i open minecraft launcher and click on my account with the gamertag Lominus6943, it asks me to login to account associated with (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) i have proof that i bought (actually my dad did) my minecraft account, and i'm still logged in in NameMC because i had access to it because it was my account, and i have screenshots from the past when i was playing on hypixel. and more proof, is there any way that i can recover my account from the hacker??

Also im pretty sure the gmail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) is called like that because 1 of 2 reasons:

1: My minecraft ign is Lominus

2: My xbox gamertag is Lominus6943

I'd be infinitely grateful to receive any help, i already contacted support, and im waiting for the minecrosoft team to solve this issue, but im really scared and impatient to get my account back, its really important to me.

In this image you can see i can edit my namemc profile, its on spanish, but if you've ever been in namemc, you know where the edit feature is.

Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted? [​IMG]

And in this image you can see that i was playing hypixel skyblock, when i took a screenshot to brag about the level 100 bal pet, and you can see the date which was 02/06/23

Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted? [​IMG]

:)

Aaron Quiros1, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Default_74512 Win User

Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted?

Hello Aaron

You will have to wait for Microsoft Support to contact you.

To avoid this in the future

Don't share any personal information about you or your account.

Don't click on any links that seem shady. Ex. (Free Minecoins generator) nobody will give you free Minecoins.

Enable two factor authentication on your account HERE.
  3. C Zakila Win User

Recover Hacked Account

The problem I'm facing is my Microsoft account got deleted and cannot be recovered for some reason, I wanted to get back my minecraft account in my hacked Microsoft account.
  4. I Thought so😂 Win User

My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't get my account back or on a different email

I still never got my account back after it got hacked its no way I'm able to get my account back
  5. Haxrael Win User

hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named ********** has taken my account, it was *****.

can i get back my accound with verifications??
  6. Belen T.C. Win User

My microsoft account got hacked and deleted. Could i get it back?

Hi Pablo,

Thank you for responding and I appreciate you trying the steps I have provided. I know how important it is for you to recover your account.

Based on the error message you encounter there is a possibility that your email was removed from the account. I would love to help you further in recovering your account however we at Microsoft Community only have limited tools here and we don't have access to your account.

To fix the issue, we highly suggest contacting Xbox/Microsoft Live Support for them to access your account and further investigate the case. To contact Xbox Live Support, you can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Select "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope you will be able to recover your account soon for you to get back to gaming. If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Can i get my xbox account back after my microsoft accound got hacked and deleted? - Similar Threads - account microsoft accound

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  9. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  10. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account: Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one suzakukururugi3 and I am trying to get back into the...