Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

Discus and support Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want my account back, I have migrated to microsoft and then my account got lost, I have my receipt so can i just get it back with that ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rastislav Piroh, Jul 30, 2023.

  1. Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?


    i want my account back, I have migrated to microsoft and then my account got lost, I have my receipt so can i just get it back with that ?

    :)
     
    Rastislav Piroh, Jul 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help getting your account back for Minecraft.

    Unfortunately, the receipt will not be able to recover the account since recovering the account will require you to really know what the email was on that account for you to log in to it again.

    We have some recovery options in case you forget the email.

    You can try this link:

    https://account.live.com/username/recover

    If you lost the email, you can try that link to see if you can recover it from there.

    That will be the only way to try and get it back.
  3. Rastislav Piroh Win User

    Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

    When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

    Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

    Oh, so what you lost is the Minecraft account? Because when you migrate, you will be using a Microsoft account for that moving forward. But still, an order will not be the basis to recover the account, unfortunately.
  5. Razvan Tecu Win User

    How do i get my account back?

    Could i still get my minecraft account back? I have my receipt
  6. britasian Win User

    I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.

    I bought it off of the official minecraft website, I can send a screenshot of my receipt and everything to prove aswell
Thema:

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

Loading...
  1. Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ? - Similar Threads - minecraft receipt

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. How do I get minecraft with my 2016 order receipt?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get minecraft with my 2016 order receipt?: I missed the migration deadline, but i still have my receipt from 2016 when I bought minecraft. It has my transaction id and order id. Can i use this to get into minecraft or do I need to buy...
  6. How do I get my stolen Minecraft account back if I don’t have receipt id, because it was...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my stolen Minecraft account back if I don’t have receipt id, because it was...: Pls help they changed the email of the account 50b18b6f-084e-4ecf-b5c8-bb4e879a67e1
  7. How to use receipt to play minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use receipt to play minecraft: My minecraft account was hacked and i created a new account, but is saying that i need to puchase minecraft again, but i have the receipt in my e-mail. How can i use the receipt to play minecraft...
  8. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  9. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  10. Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account hacked, but I still have the receipt info.: I was unfortunately scammed like a complete idiot and lost my Microsoft account to a scam, this scam was in order to steal my Minecraft account. They switched the email and the account seems...