Can i get my games from my hacked account onto my new one

Discus and support Can i get my games from my hacked account onto my new one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to have a lot of games including minecraft on an old account but then that account got hacked and i couldnt get it back after getting in touch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marthaJN, Jun 2, 2023.

1. marthaJN
    marthaJN Guest

I used to have a lot of games including minecraft on an old account but then that account got hacked and i couldnt get it back after getting in touch with microsoft so i made a new account and i could play the games on this account on 1 xbox but couldnt on the other and my pc so i bought minecraft again on my pc with the new account but still couldnt play it on the other xbox

:)

marthaJN, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if that's something they could do. Otherwise, nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. madmanwilmot2 Win User

How to move gold membership?

No it was hacked I then got it back, however the person modified my gamerscore to be maxed and an so I have had to bring my offline account online which is this one and get the one month trial. I'm just going to have to lose around £300 of dlc and start
    all my online all over again. I wouldn't mind as much if I can get the remaining months off my hacked account onto my new one.
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

account hacked? HORRIBLE customer service... please help

[quote user="Hebrewhealz"]

Wrong. They can. Mine was. my password has not been compromised on any other website or service, and i never shared my account information with a soul.

someone swapped the gamertag from my windows live ID to a new one and put $150 on my credit card. i'd call that a hacking.

I was not phished. i did not share my information. i have no unauthorized third party programs on my xbox.

care to explain how this happened to my account if it wasn't hacked?

[/quote]

If they can hack gamertags then 1000s of accounts would of dissapeared. There is no deniable proof hacking can be done. No one has ever been able to get through the Xbox Live servers by hacking. It's a private network with major protection. The only thing
    that can come close to hacking is tricking the support for a new password. But they would need the email to do that.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Account

As already replied too, yes. But you will need to download them onto your new console once you set up the same account on the new one. I purchased an external hard drive before I got my new one. Moved my games onto that. Plugged it permanently into
    my new xbox and play games directly from that.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Can I recover my games from my hacked account?

Hello Kristers, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been compromised. In situations like this the recommended option is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
Thema:

1. Can i get my games from my hacked account onto my new one - Similar Threads - games hacked account

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  4. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  5. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  6. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  7. someone hacked my account and replaced all the details and it had all my games , is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked my account and replaced all the details and it had all my games , is there...: is there any way i could get it back? all the details have been replaced and it says microsoft account doesn't exist f7173b2a-0b8d-4a0c-b5b6-00ed1f23a6b8
  8. Can I get a downloaded game that I purchased from a hacked account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a downloaded game that I purchased from a hacked account?: On November 20 of last year, I bought Forza Horizon 5. About a year ago I got hacked on the account '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***', this was the account where...
  9. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  10. My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.: I was logging on to play Minecraft today, when I saw that my account had been deleted. I then went to my email to find that it had been replaced by another email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...