Can I get my comm ban reversed right away please? (READ BELOW)

Discus and support Can I get my comm ban reversed right away please? (READ BELOW) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was communication banned for calling a scammer a [mod removed] and telling him to get a real job. I understand I need to refrain from getting upset... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Matt Vanos, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Matt Vanos
    Matt Vanos Guest

I was communication banned for calling a scammer a [mod removed] and telling him to get a real job. I understand I need to refrain from getting upset and taking the action I did. However, this guy was scamming people in Xbox’s LFG for Call of Duty (which is against Xbox and CoD’s policies) why should I be punished when Microsoft fails to enforce action on scammers? This seriously frustrates me. I just want to join a party with some friends to play cod after a long day at work. Ready to trade my Xbox in for a ps5 already. Seriously disappointed with how this happened even after having an Xbox for 15+years with no such enforcement ever brought upon I. (I’ve had this account specifically for 6 years.) Do better Microsoft/Xbox.

:)

Matt Vanos, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Yineca Win User

I’m not sure how you expect people to know you filed a case review when you didn’t mention it in the first post you made
  3. Yineca Win User

I wish there was more we could do to help you, I’ve seen quite a few people using the looking for group feature on scam posts with basically any multiplayer game it’s sad to see I hope it gets reversed soon
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspension length can vary based on the severity of the situation. So not all first time suspensions are 1 or 2 days.

They don't really force you to talk to Ambassadors for this situation since the suspension notification does direct you to the enforcement site. Support themselves wouldn't be able to offer more information either since they don't handle suspensions. They would also direct you to the enforcement site or in some cases, they still direct people to the forums even though enforcement haven't used the forums in years.
  5. Matt Vanos Win User

You don’t have to call me a forward thinker, however… I have the mental aptitude to go through my options before coming here. I asked for a reversal in the title as I already have had my appeal opened for 24 hours.

As I stated already, I should have clarified better - but the comment doubling down on what I’ve already said is as unnecessary as my messages towards the scammer.
  6. Matt Vanos Win User

Thank you. This reply doesn’t make me happy. But it is to the point and a lot more helpful than the previous remarks.
Thema:

1. Can I get my comm ban reversed right away please? (READ BELOW) - Similar Threads - comm ban reversed

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...