Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting...

Discus and support Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting hacked because I’ve been getting ban for no reason an it’s bs... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Broken ✞, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Broken ✞
    Broken ✞ Guest

Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting...

Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting hacked because I’ve been getting ban for no reason an it’s bs

:)

Broken ✞, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting hacked because I’ve been getting ban for no reason an it’s bs

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Believe me, this is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how that really feels. Just a heads up that here in forum or even the Microsoft Support don't have access to our account Enforcement details or suspension because those are confidential and only the Xbox Enforcement team who work offline have access to it. We may only get in touch with them when we file a player report or file for a case review on our suspensions.

I suggest to check your emails for more details regarding the suspension (check junk or spam folder) and visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for additional details. You may be able to submit or apply for a case review if your suspension is eligible to apply for one.
  3. WhoAsked1 Win User

My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it

Already submitted an appeal and I was denied. I think if I can actually show proof of my accusations being false which I can then I can get unbanned. It’s unfair that I can get permanently banned for something that I didn’t do.
  4. Lucifuhr Win User

I was falsely reported of cheating?

My gamer tag was recently falsely reported for hacking, is there anyway I can get this ban lifted or removed?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

A permanent ban is just that,permanent,meaning that account will never be unbanned.

As your case review was denied then that's it,there is nothing else you can do to get the ban lifted.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is it possible to reduce a perma ban on an account or get some sort of appeal?

I can't guarantee that your ban is going to be lifted, but always there is a chance that you can get unbanned or the permanent suspension changes to a temporary suspension
Thema:

1. Can I get my ban lifted or unban it’s false I didn’t doing anything I must be getting... - Similar Threads - ban lifted unban

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  4. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  5. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  6. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  7. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...
  8. My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...: My account xMidnightLove was banned on 7/9/2023 3:15 PM from someone else's actions 23c4ceda-2a00-47de-8c24-77cbfcd4e71b
  9. How do I lift a false console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I lift a false console ban?: On April 6, 2023, my Xbox Series X was banned off the Xbox servers. Earlier that day, I was playing Slime Rancher 2 out of boredom. I turned off my console for a few hours due to some errands to...
  10. Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban: Please lift ban I didn’t go against code d2a037ad-37f1-4b28-b829-b0cff252bc14