Can i get my account back if i got hacked??

Discus and support Can i get my account back if i got hacked?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can i get my account back if i got hacked?? I go to join my account and he tells me your account is not exist and he gives me another email that isnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Solonas Angelides, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Can i get my account back if i got hacked??

I go to join my account and he tells me your account is not exist and he gives me another email that isnt mine.

:)

Solonas Angelides, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Solonas, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account

What you'll need to do is log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat there. When you get into the chat ask to be escalated
  3. Chris Stone 65 Win User

Xbox Suspension

Hey can u get my account unbanned it got hacked from me and I got it back and it was banned
  4. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

My Account was hacked But I Got it back

I would highly suggest you consider filing an Unauthorized Access request even knowing you may lose access to that account for upwards of a month or more. If you had been compromised, the attacker knows your WLID, first/last name, address, last four of
    your credit card for billing (if you use CC), paypal (if you use PP), alternative e-mails, SMS/phone numbers and historical records of e-mails within your WLID itself. Based on this plethora of information they can simply fill out a form on Windows Live Help,
    fill out a few fields with most of this information (including last known / remembered password since they obviously changed it to one of their own) and perhaps game you again.

What if they modded your account illegally (change an avatar color for example), added (unbeknownst to you) a phrase or word to your motto or location that is offensive and may result in a future account suspension or ban.

At your own pleasure or peril.
  5. Kiesey Win User

My Account was hacked But I Got it back

Please contact Xbox support and let them know you have the account back.
  6. I Thought so😂 Win User

My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't get my account back or on a different email

I still never got my account back after it got hacked its no way I'm able to get my account back
Thema:

1. Can i get my account back if i got hacked?? - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  3. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  4. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  5. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  9. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  10. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe