Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake

Discus and support Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake 083b0142-38b0-4239-9e41-306f631c256e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bokamoso Prince, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake

My I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake

:)

Bokamoso Prince, Mar 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can also request a refund from here xbox.com/refund. Just sign in, and a list of your games and add-ons will show, you can just select which games and add-ons you want the refund for, then select request refund, then follow the instructions from there.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

Not done this myself but the guy in Argos was wrong,especially if it was a mistake on their part..You bought the wrong item in Argos & immediately realised you had the wrong item so they should of exchanged them for you.

The only way Microsoft could exchange or refund you if is you had bought the points from Microsoft directly.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Can I get a refund on a game I just bought

6. Daft Badger Win User

Refund?

Refunds are only given if a game is broken or bought by mistake & even then that is up to support.

It clearly tells you when you buy a digital game that there are no refunds.You wont get refunds just because you find the game boring.

Just be aware that asking for multiple refunds can lead to enforcement action on your account.
Thema:

1. Can I get immediate refund I just bought a wrong game by mistake - Similar Threads - immediate refund bought

2. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it: The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows, using PowerShell, logging in as administrator,...
  5. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  6. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.: Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Cease and Desist Spam Emails Immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Cease and Desist Spam Emails Immediately: Please cease and desist these spam emails immediately. See cease and desist letter attached. I do not have an XBox or Windows computer, which your FAQ says I need in order to unsubscribe from the...
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in to Xbox app (PC), sign in window immediately closes itself: So when I try to sign in, the sign in window opens and then closes almost immediately. I saw a post on this sub from someone with the same problem from a couple years ago, and their solution was...
  10. Xbox Series S turns off immediately after pressing button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turns off immediately after pressing button: Series S will turn off immediately after light and xbox sound plays, it will boot occasionally and it will show a ventiliation error and it will go to the xbox os and after a minute it will turn...