Can I get help?

Discus and support Can I get help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I'm having trouble with a double NAT thing and i'v been trying to do this myself by looking up videos and googling stuff on how to fix the double... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ��DaddyOtaku��, Aug 21, 2018.

  1. Can I get help?


    Ok so I'm having trouble with a double NAT thing and i'v been trying to do this myself by looking up videos and googling stuff on how to fix the double NAT but I'm just to lost cause I don't get any of it so can anyone help me out on fixing this problem?

    :)
     
    ��DaddyOtaku��, Aug 21, 2018
    #1
  2. krakken03
    krakken03 Guest
    Can I get someone banned?

    I know Microsoft does go through all of the complaints and I do know of a few users that have gotten banned, but I would imagine that they have so many to go through that it will probably take a little bit of time to get to it.
     
    krakken03, Aug 21, 2018
    #2
  3. BigBigFan
    BigBigFan Guest
    Can I get someone banned?

    They see a lot of people getting mad, and a lot of people reporting others, but getting under your skin and doing something worthy of getting banned is quite different.

    Did the guy use any racial slurs or say anything about illegal activities and the like? If he did you can probably get him temporarily banned, 48 hours most likely.

    it would take a full on racial insult or threats of death for someone to get permanently banned and most of the time things never get that bad.
     
    BigBigFan, Aug 21, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Can I get help?

    M3tal Daz3, Aug 21, 2018
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Can I get help?

  6. Pindalicious Win User

    Can I Get Help

    I've somewhat been in your situation, not exactly someone threatening to hack me, but I often get harrassed. And I've learnt that unfortunately there's nothing you can do other than report the player(s) and block communication.

    Good luck to you fellow gamer!
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    Can I Get Help

    Foom is right. Also be sure to block communications with the guy so you don't hear from them any more.
  8. Dericka Win User

    Can i get help?

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. You can try to recover the account here:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    Thanks!
  9. FoomBerry Win User

    Can I Get Help

    A single report is all it ever takes to bring a bad user to justice, if you've already done so then he'll get his just deserts. Also the user sounds like he's making empty threats, ignore them.
Thema:

Can I get help?

Loading...
  1. Can I get help? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...