Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...

Discus and support Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've sent in I don't know how many account recovery request to prove that I own the account. I've spoken with Mojang in which my Minecraft account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Riley Williamson, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...

I've sent in I don't know how many account recovery request to prove that I own the account. I've spoken with Mojang in which my Minecraft account was linked to and they said they found the account and to contact someone. I bought Minecraft at least 11 years ago now and would like to have my account and everything on it. I know the email that my Microsoft account was created with, but I cannot get a verification code because I cannot log into that google account since it has been hacked and then deleted. This has been an issue for about a week and I'd like to get some help in this situation.

:)

Riley Williamson, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Tomesso Win User

change gamertag in win 10

3. ArashArmand Win User

Request to transfer saved content from old to new Gamertag

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you created a new Microsoft account, and you would like to transfer your saved data and content from one account to another. Each account has it's own saved progress, achievement progress,
    content and licenses. There is not an option to move saved data or content and licenses from one Microsoft account to another. The Xbox One does have

the home console feature
    which allows a Microsoft account to share some of it's content and subscriptions, but it does not share saved data. We hope this information helps
    !
    Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. I deleted my entire Google Account including gmail address. I already changed the email address associated with signing into my Microsoft account to
    my Yahoo email. Could you please provide me with a helpful link on how to add a dummy email to my Yahoo Microsoft account make that dummy email as my primary email and then remove my Yahoo email from my Microsoft
    account.

Please also provide me with a helpful link on how to add my Yahoo email to my Old Google Microsoft account and make my yahoo email the primary email for this account to remove the Google email from the old Microsoft account.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hacked Account

I understand, my friend. But since the email address registered to a Microsoft Account is not from Microsoft, but from Google, Microsoft will not be able to recover it for you.

It is registered on Microsoft, but it's a Google email address.

You can see that Microsoft itself says that "your account is provided by an Internet Provider Service (ISP)."

Try to recover it on Google first:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682...

After that, ask for a new password for your Microsoft Account and it'll be emailed for you on the gmail account:

https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Cambiar correo electrónico de Xbox? [Edit - Translation] - Change Xbox email?

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. In order to change the email to your Microsoft account, you would first have to add an alias (Email). After adding the new alias, you can make it the primary email. Once you have the new primary email, you can
    remove the old one from your account.

Please note that this new alias (email) you add can not be attached to another Microsoft account as an alias. You can get step by step instructions on this link here :

How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account

Hope this helps!
  6. NetworkTrouble Win User

Error Code 8015D002

No, the email address I want to use is the new one. I've already recovered my old account (this one) which is the one I want to keep, just attached to the new email address. I've created a new microsoft account and xbox account for the email I want to
    use, but when I try to 'Change Microsoft Account' on my xbox it says the email doesn't have an xbox account. But I can use that email to log into the website and can use it on my xbox by downloading that profile.

so... email 1 is used for the "" account, and email 2 is newly set up with "Temporary Placeholder style name" account. I try to Change Microsoft account from email 1 to email 2, but it says there is no account on email 2.

The email on this account is only active temporarily and I am trying to change it to the new email so I do not loose my purchases.
Thema:

Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...

1. Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was... - Similar Threads - help changing microsoft

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  4. How do I change the dead zones (help)

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change the dead zones (help): I just joined Xbox insiders and I am atempting to make my controllers dead zones work so I can properly use aim assist, I can not find this area, can anyone help me. I am on PC btw submitted by...
  5. Need help changing my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing my gamerpic: Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP....
  6. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  7. I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1
  8. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  9. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked. and my email was changed. Im begging you to help me.: I dont know how, but a virus got into my laptop. It took over all my email accounts, changed the passwords, on multiple social media accounts and games, but I recovered it, when I tried to recover...