Can i get email notification for purchase in another account

Discus and support Can i get email notification for purchase in another account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering if i was able to receive purchase confirmation emails on my email which is connected to my main account, every time another account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua C Harding, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Can i get email notification for purchase in another account

I was wondering if i was able to receive purchase confirmation emails on my email which is connected to my main account, every time another account that is connected to my family setting tries to make a purchase, if so how do i set it up?

:)

Joshua C Harding, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Joshua, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

First make sure they're added as a child or member under your Microsoft family. You can check if you're already associated with an Xbox family. You can see it by going to account.microsoft.com/family.

Please check https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil.... There's an option there to " turn on Email me when they get stuff".
  3. MVPxxSWAG Win User

Turn off purchas notification

How can I "add" an email address to be notified when purchased are made to an account? My child has an account and has rung up purchased and didn't find out until getting CC bill a month later. Basically a way to add a secondary email for purchase notifications.
    Thanks.
  4. D3sM0NIC Win User

How do I remove my old email address?

Thanks again for your input and I can confirm that I have never had the partner marketing enabled. Strangely enough, the emails I'm receiving at gmail are not advertising but seem to be genuine notifications regarding my xbox account.

For example, when I last purchased MS points I received a purchase confirmation at my hotmail account. When I registered for the xbox rewards program, the confirmation email was sent to my gmail account. Also, I've noticed that I'm getting a notification
    of a new post in this thread at my gmail account.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Not receiving emails from xbox/xbox live.

Another place to check is on your console. Go to Settings --> Account --> Billing Information (it's on the right). Log in with your Microsoft Account password, and check the email you have stored there. That's the email that Xbox uses to send you things
    like purchase notifications, renewal reminders, cancel notices, etc.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Purchases Being Made Without Authorization

The first thing I would check is to make sure that both accounts are using the same email to sign in with.

When you are signed into your account on the console go to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey on that screen it will show you the email address that is associated with your xbox profile that is signed in.

As long as you are signed into the account that is signed in on the microsoft store on your computer online at account.microsoft.com it should show you any purchases made on that account.

There is no way for someone to sign into your account on the browser and remove purchases from your account.

The only reason that it would not be showing up in your order history at account.microsoft.com is that you are not signed into the microsoft account that the purchases were made on.

Another thing that you said you receive email messages for purchases that you did not make are these purchases also not showing up in your order history?

This is a sign that you possibly have two different accounts.

You can have an account set up with one email to sign into the account with and if you want billing notifications sent to a different email that can be done too. This sounds like this is possibly what happened if you are receiving notifications of purchases
    but they are not showing up on your order history on your account.
Thema:

1. Can i get email notification for purchase in another account - Similar Threads - email notification purchase

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  6. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  7. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  8. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  10. Microsoft account hacked with no email notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked with no email notification: A microsoft account of my brother got hacked and he didn't get any email notifications or anything , the account was hacked for the xbox live profile and after about 4 hours it's already been sold...