can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban

Discus and support can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i received a 2 day com ban for a bad gamerpic (i honestly thought it wasnt bad) but i got removed from the program and i was wondering if i could get... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HeyMrBrooks21, Jan 4, 2023.

1. can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban

i received a 2 day com ban for a bad gamerpic (i honestly thought it wasnt bad) but i got removed from the program and i was wondering if i could get back in it at all

:)

HeyMrBrooks21, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com If the enforcement team overturn the suspension, email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff about rejoining. If the suspension is not eligible for a review or the enforcement team upholds their decision, you would not be eligible to rejoin.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for one day on Xbox?

If you were able to submit a case review on the enforcement site at the time of the suspension and the enforcement team overturned it, you can email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff to rejoin

Otherwise, it is not possible to rejoing after being removed due to an enforcement action.
  4. Janet_C Win User

How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for one day on Xbox?

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

One of the requirements to be an ambassador is never to have been banned, if you have already been banned at some point, unfortunately you will not be able to be part of the program again.

Best Regards.
  5. Janet_C Win User

Unfortunately there is no way
  6. Overkill_ Win User

Unfortunate. So there is no way to overturn the enforcement action with Xbox support and after helping me getting added back into the ambassador program?
Thema:

1. can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban - Similar Threads - ambassador program getting

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...: I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or...
  4. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  5. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  6. How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...: Being apart of the xbox ambassador program For only a week And when you join the wrong party. Full of 8 to 12 year Olds And they ask you questions About the xbox ambassador program And think...
  7. How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...: Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there...
  8. Not Allowed To Get Back Into Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Allowed To Get Back Into Ambassador Program: I keep getting this pop up: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: I want to get back into the program so if anyone can advise me...
  9. How do I get back on ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back on ambassador program?: I got a recent suspension for insulting someone who tried to hack my acc. They changed my gt and mad 2 purchases. I reported this person multiple times but im the one would got suspended. Now i...
  10. Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else in the Ambassador Program stuck on 5 points and can't get passed the first...: Don't worry your not alone on this hardship I had the same problem. Quizzes need to be reviewed and updated to reflect changes that have been made. I suggest having a close look at the Get...