can i get an xbox game from microsoft on disc? i was given a £40 gift card from a family membe

Discus and support can i get an xbox game from microsoft on disc? i was given a £40 gift card from a family membe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was given a £40 gift card from a family member for my birthday and want to spend it on the new call of duty but I only want to get the game on disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‎‎ , Nov 19, 2022.

1. ‎‎ 
    ‎‎  Guest

can i get an xbox game from microsoft on disc? i was given a £40 gift card from a family membe

i was given a £40 gift card from a family member for my birthday and want to spend it on the new call of duty but I only want to get the game on disc because then I can sell it when I don't want it anymore but i cant find anywhere directly from Microsoft that is the disc version.

:)

‎‎ , Nov 19, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

in the microsoft store you will only find games in the digital version, only in authorized resellers will you find the physical media, and unfortunately there is no way to buy with the microsoft balance.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You have to do it on the ms store if you live in an ms store region

Not all xbox regions have a ms store

If browsing the website you can't find an ms store link and only partners then you don't have an ms store

Just Google microsoft store

Then select youir tegion
  4. ShowdownKing23 Win User

If I buy Jedi Survivor from Microsoft can I play that game on PC?

I have a 40 dollar xbox gift card, so can I use that money to buy the game from a different platform.
  5. Philip1979 Win User

XBL Countdown to 2013 Sale Detailed

Will have to nip into GAME as i was given a gift card last night from a mate so hope to get a decent bargain.
  6. NastyButtler322 Win User

Buying 360 games with a gift card on xbox one

So, you just restated my problem as the solution. Awesome. I don't know anyone with a 360, and do not have a credit card. I can use my microsoft account balance drafted from the gift card to purchase things from the microsoft store, but not the xbox store
    on the xbox website, even though it is an xbox gift card, and not a "microsoft store" gift card.
Thema:

1. can i get an xbox game from microsoft on disc? i was given a £40 gift card from a family membe - Similar Threads - game microsoft disc

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Can't install a disc game from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install a disc game from Microsoft store: Hey, I am trying to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox series X but I can't install from Microsoft store. It should say install, you own this when a disc is in the console but it doesn't say it. If I...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 shows "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 shows "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc": Hi, Every time I try to run the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Xbox App on PC Windows 10 I get the messege "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc". I have only a digital...
  5. MSFS "Please Insert The Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc"

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS "Please Insert The Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc": Hello, I had a pre-order standard version of the game which I redeemed in the MS Store. I have had the game installed and working before Christmas with a subscription to game pass, but I have let...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...: I haven't played Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in a week and when I finally did, it told me to 'please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc' even though I installed the game through game...
  7. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  8. Please Insert MicroSoft Flight Simulator Game Disc???

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Insert MicroSoft Flight Simulator Game Disc???: Successfully played the game on PC yesterday no issues. Today went to load the game and the "press any key"screen it goes straight to a screen asking to please insert microsoft flight simulator...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator - "Insert game disc"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - "Insert game disc": If you have AVG Antivirus, do this. Open AVG Internet Control Panel "Menu" "Settings" "blocked & Allowed Apps Search the apps and "Allow" everything to with XBOX Close. Problem solved....
  10. I Had Faulty X1 Disc Drive, But No Free Game From Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Had Faulty X1 Disc Drive, But No Free Game From Microsoft: So I had one of the faulty disc drives where it started making a loud noise when I put a disc in. Sometimes the disc would play and sometimes it wouldn't So after talking to Xbox Support, they...