Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

Discus and support Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18 4a20a3d1-9473-4070-b615-5cbcc1fa02f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolBeansKobe, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18

:)

CoolBeansKobe, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Germmzz
    Germmzz Guest
    I want to get a refund for all the VC I SPENT ON nba 2k18

I want a refund for all the VC I bought on nba 2k18

Germmzz, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Spent money to have it taken from me

i spent 80 dollars in VC on NBA 2k18. I was wanting a refund for it because my character was deleted and/or went missing.

XxGobbleOnEmxX, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. KhalilStringer Win User

Refund

I want my a refund on my vc on 2k18
  7. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2k18 VC Refund

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Ishan8123 Win User

NBA 2k18 VC Refund

9. Ishan8123 Win User

I want to get a refund for all the VC I SPENT ON nba 2k18

Thema:

1. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18 - Similar Threads - refund code bought

2. How can I get a refund for a redeemed gift code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund for a redeemed gift code?: Today I purchased Minecraft for Xbox for a friend using a redeemable Gift Code. However, I thought it was Minecraft: Java Edition at the time, and Java Edition is what my friend needs. He uses a...
  3. Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the wrong Minecraft Legends code version?: I wanted to purchase Minecraft Legends on my PC assuming that Xbox and Microsoft are connected. From this, I was hoping that it would allow me to install on my Minecraft Launcher, but it didn't...
  4. Refund on gift codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on gift codes: I bought my friend a code for the game from the minecraft store. The Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I did not realize that I could not get it for him since he is French. He got the...
  5. Refund or new code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund or new code: I recently bought a digital code for NBA 2k22 and I gave me a NBA 2k23 when I specifically asked for a NBA 2k22 code so if there's a way to get a code and exchange this code it would be greatly...
  6. Need to refund a gift code - game is incompatible with the console but it still accepted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to refund a gift code - game is incompatible with the console but it still accepted...: Hi, I bought my son Microsoft Flight Simulator as a gift from the Microsoft Store, and when he redeemed the code on his Xbox it accepted the code but then said it was incompatible. He has an...
  7. How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged: How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged 4dbdbffd-f4ee-44de-9d77-7f710942924a
  8. Got refund but lost paysafe card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got refund but lost paysafe card code: Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314
  9. Got refund but lost paysafe card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got refund but lost paysafe card code: Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314
  10. Refund for a game purchased on a card with activation code!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for a game purchased on a card with activation code!: We are still not able to get online with our new game. I’m so frustrated that no one is helping us. You spend $60 on a game and then can’t play it and no one has a resolution for us. PLEASE call...