Can I get a refund if I played for three hours but it frozed and I only played for two days...

Discus and support Can I get a refund if I played for three hours but it frozed and I only played for two days... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I had bought Minecraft via the playstore Thinking that the game would work perfectly but when I played the game it froze it also exited... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeokingNS, Nov 28, 2022.

1. GeokingNS
    GeokingNS Guest

Can I get a refund if I played for three hours but it frozed and I only played for two days...

Hi I had bought Minecraft via the playstore Thinking that the game would work perfectly but when I played the game it froze it also exited automatically I would like a refund but it was on for three hours because it froze I tried playing but it just kept freezing and stopped in total it was three hours I thought the next day maybe I could still play it's started slowing down and I was stuck in one place trying my best in the game to move Please may I have a refund Please I really need the money back PLEASE

:)

GeokingNS, Nov 28, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Can I get a refund if I played for three hours but it frozed and I only played for two days (three hours) (Minecraft)

If you purchased the game through the Play store, then it is them who you need to ask for a refund. Microsoft will not give you a refund for a purchase from another store.
  3. dpoet Win User

Skyrim: Freezing/Crashing Issues.

I played skyrim for the first time yesterday. it froze three times in two hours. I installed to hard drive and it's been OK since.

Thanks for the tip Genchy : )
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why cant I get a refund on a game I bought two days ago and only played for an hour

Hi again, Kenneth.

If the console's power light is on but you're not receiving any video, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with the console, especially considering all the steps you've mentioned trying so far.

Please check if the console gives you a video signal and allows you to access the Xbox troubleshooting screen by following these steps:

1. Ensure there's no disc game inside the console, if there is, please remove it before proceeding.

2. Turn off the console and unplug the power cable for 30 seconds to ensure the console is completely powered off, then plug it back in, but don't turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, and then press the power button once while still holding Pair and Eject.

4. Hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console's power-up tone again; once you hear it, you can release the buttons.

5. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooting screen.

6. If you successfully access the troubleshooting screen, try resetting the console to its factory settings while keeping your games and applications. To do this, please select "Reset this Xbox." When prompted, choose the "Keep games and apps" option. This will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupted data causing the issue, without deleting your apps or games.

7. Check if the problem persists after performing the above steps.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. kenneth west1 Win User

Why cant I get a refund on a game I bought two days ago and only played for an hour

Hi Gerardo

Thank you for replying.

I have received no email but will check in another 24 hours and follow your steps.Any steps to help me fix my console.as I say it crashed and won't turn on.

Have checked tv,hmdi leads,connected to other tvs,tried power resests etc and nothing works

Light is coming on and can see fan spinning but no noise at all and blank picture on TV

Kind regards

Kenny
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Kenneth, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied, and you believe it's an error, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

In case you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection after 24 hours, even after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Can I get a refund if I played for three hours but it frozed and I only played for two days... - Similar Threads - refund played three

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  4. Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Denied my refund after only having minutes of play time SMH!: Bought a digital game ( hell let loose) after trying it for 40 minutes it is so unplayable i request a refund and it got denied???!!!! ****!!! I never had an issue returning junk on playstation...
  5. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel: I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund 48baedd7-1faa-4a29-baaa-9f3991ae4135
  6. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  7. is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play: i just really want a refund as the game was 27 pounds and i didnt expect the game to be so bad. and i also previously tried to refund it but it was denied and now i’m gutted i’m down 27 pounds and...
  8. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  9. i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing fortnite and i realized all my vbucks was gone and i didnt refund i tried to...: My vbucks was all gone this morning 5c909165-f530-42ba-897d-913049edded1
  10. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...