Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt...

Discus and support Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the standard edition but just found out that it doesn’t offer early access. I want to buy the deluxe edition now but want a refund for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chase Weston, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Chase Weston
    Chase Weston Guest

Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt...

I purchased the standard edition but just found out that it doesn’t offer early access. I want to buy the deluxe edition now but want a refund for the standard edition

:)

Chase Weston, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt allow early access.

3. redey3z Win User

Asked for Diablo 4 refund because of deal.

I had the same deal and refunded my standard and got this one.

Worked great.

Today they canceled and refunded my game. I contacted support and they said that was for the upgrade. I asked them to link me to Diablo 4 Ultimate Upgrade I can purchase. He said, "Sorry, apparently the Ultinate Upgrade is not purchasable on MS Store."

Asked for his. to look at the actual product I bought and he said, "Yes, the coupon was clearly for the full Diablo 4 Ultinate Edition."

Told me to wait 2-3 weeks for an outcome.

Nah, I'm done.
  4. Brittany Jennings1 Win User

GTA Whale Shark Card not showing up

I would like to know as well if there’s a way to get a refund or transfer to Xboxone. My son didn’t realize there was a difference.
  5. Oofoofyey Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

I just checked and I realized it is an ultimate gamepass, what can I do? Is my live gone now? Can I tell support that I didn’t understand the conditions and get a refund? Please help.
  6. Stephen Hermes1 Win User

I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

I made the same mistake but didn’t realize it for a few months of playing as I can’t play with friends who just got the “right” edition for $50 through an Xbox promotion I have access to. Doesn’t seem fair that I have to pay an additional $50 after I preordered for $60 to get the edition of the game I thought I was getting. (Why would the Xbox one version be standard when Xbox s/x have been out for over a year…)
Thema:

1. Can I get a refund for the standard edition of Diablo 4!?!? I didn’t realize it doesnt... - Similar Threads - refund standard edition

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I have put a refund in 4 months ago and it has been accepted but I have not been...: Here is my evidenceof refund being accepted [img] 48bf7e83-9bd5-4aed-9ceb-b8353aa5de94
  5. Can I refund my standard version of FC24 for the ultimate version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund my standard version of FC24 for the ultimate version: Can I refund my standard version of FC24 for the ultimate version 2301e594-7abe-4e7b-959b-5c9d0a259573
  6. Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded: Went to play diablo 4 but Microsoft stated i was refunded and checked the Microsoft balance on account and i didn’t get a full refund to purchase the game again this is **** Microsoft you need to...
  7. hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition: hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition its not letting me refund the game which is weird because i don't want to play this game anymore...
  8. error: 0x00000000 when trying to download Forza 5 Standard edition.....REFUND WHERE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error: 0x00000000 when trying to download Forza 5 Standard edition.....REFUND WHERE?: [img] ALREADY tried/checked LAN proxy settings, all fine. rebooted also.....so annoying, the ONE time i try to buy something not from steam but M$ this happens 08d51de7-bf9c-4472-b76a-38e7629695d3
  9. Why Can't I Refund Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition For Call of Duty: Cold War Cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Refund Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition For Call of Duty: Cold War Cross...: I accidentally bought Call of Duty: Cold War Standard Edition instead of buying the Cross Gen Edition when gifting it to my brother. I don't know why I am unable to refund the game!?!? I made a...
  10. The Crew 2 Standard Edition refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Crew 2 Standard Edition refund: Tried to refund The Crew 2 Standard Edition, I'm still within all the parameters keeping me eligible for the refund. But I'm met with 'close The Crew 2 on all of your devices' yet I only have it...