Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours??

Discus and support Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has been suspended from communication on the Xbox one until tomorrow evening, so between 24 - 48 hours ban. Is there a way of me finding out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronaldoshay30, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours??

My son has been suspended from communication on the Xbox one until tomorrow evening, so between 24 - 48 hours ban.

Is there a way of me finding out exactly why he was suspended.

The only information provided was the following -

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until 16/01/2018, 23:44:48.

Thanks for any help

:)

Ronaldoshay30, Jan 15, 2018
  2. TopGunn2402
    TopGunn2402 Guest
    My sons account has been suspended who can I contact

Hi

Can anyone help. My sons Xbox live account has just been suspended until 24/02.. and has had a major meltdown about it. How can I find out why it's been suspended to make sure it does happen again. He doesn't understand what he's done so any advice would
    be amazing.

Is there a contact number I can call to discuss?

Thanks

TopGunn2402, Jan 15, 2018
  3. jaydenbarker
    jaydenbarker Guest
    Account suspension

Why has my son been suspended from communication for 1 month he has never had a ban at all this is very harsh. He is autistic we would like an explanation please in detail. And who we can contact.

jaydenbarker, Jan 15, 2018
  4. Iangogolf18 Win User

Unable to submit case review for enforcement

If 24 hour suspensions are not eligible for case review, how do you know what you did wrong? My son has no clue what happened and wants proof as to why he is being suspended. I there a way to find out? Thanks
  5. terminator boy7 Win User

Is this real or a scam?

Thanks Njal the Blue

My son has been suspended for 24 hours for using bad language while playing fortnite.

My suspension is much longer.
  6. m1necraftm1ner6 Win User

Suspension of son's account

my son has also been suspended but as its only 24 hours, you cannot submit a case review

I am very keen to find out what he has done wrong as the umbrella / catch all clause include things like racial abuse etc

I have phoned and spent over an hour on chat and no one is able to let me know what he has done wrong

So basically he is suspended and as a Father i am not given the reason why - it could be minor or major, it could be malicious / it could be true - no one will tell you
  7. Legend nate333 Win User

Suspension

They don't detail why you are suspended. They also don't have any contact information. They are suppose to have a review button but it only shows after you've been suspended for 24 hours. I think they suspend players during times when they need more
    space (during the holidays). They suspended my son for 24 hours for language. I monitor his playing and he can't communicate on his device. The Xbox and all other devices were not available during the time and date of the infraction. I contacted 5 different
    customer support people and they couldn't give me any contact information for Enforcement. I cancelled my Xbox live subscription. That is no way to treat their customers.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?

24hour suspensions can't be reviewed because it takes longer then 24hours for multiple teams to review the case

Remember it's a very small.group of teams

Anyway you will never get exact words as it's protecting the privacy and integrity of the xbox live users

Just remind your child don't use mature language

It doesn't mattee who starts the fight everyone is accountable to.the rules
Thema:

Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours??

1. Can I find out why my son has been suspended from Communication for 24 hours?? - Similar Threads - find why son

2. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  3. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  4. Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you guess make it so damn hard to find a headset for xbox. That is ****.: I bought a headset that said specifically for Xbox and it still doesn't work. You guys need to figure that **** out. This is **** I can't afford a $200 set of headphones. So yall need to come out...
  5. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  6. Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so hard to find the Joystick chuck thingy for the adaptive controller?: Where do you find the Microsoft Joystick thingy that looks like a wii chuck controller? its amazing what MS have done with this accessibility controller and options but I can't easily find where...
  7. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444
  8. I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find Starfield in my store or in my Game Pass account, why?: Hi, I'm from Turkey. Have got games pass for pc but can't see Starfield on the list hence not able to download it. Could you help me please? 074664e4-709e-4bf6-b14a-da92459740b6
  9. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  10. Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I find the cloubpunk dlc anywhere on the xbox game store?: Can't find the dlc anywhere on the xbox store? Why is that? 3c8e93e9-5edd-4131-8d49-18ee7c48cd41